Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Hi, Pinang is interested to open diplomatic relations with Baranok. I was thinking about a treaty of friendship and mutual recognition. Let me know.
1) There will be no wars between the Democratic Republic of Pinang and the Federal Republic of Baránok, the two countries will help each other in case of need. 2) The Democratic Republic of Pinang recognizes without prejudice any territory claimed by the Federal Republic of Baránok. 3) The Federal Republic of Baranok recognizes without prejudice any territory claimed by the Democratic Republic of Pinang. 4) If one of the two states will change its name, the treaty will remain valid.
Signed: Stratega of Pinang (Esty) Citizen of Baránok (A.L.)
My signature: A.L.
Yes, i really gnomed myself.
My email to you
Hi, reply to my email (preferably by 5:30 (+2 UTC) pm) I sent to you.
15:24, 12 July 2020 (UTC) - Eric Smith
You must reply by 5:50 (2+ UTC) PM, otherwise I will cancel for you offer.
15:41, 12 July 2020 (UTC) - Eric Smith
I'm sorry, you're unlucky. 15:51, 12 July 2020 (UTC) - Eric Smith
Today, my new micro-nation declared independence at 18:00 and I wanted to offer you to be one of the founders. 17:09, 12 July 2020 (UTC) - Eric Smith
Oh, cool! Sorry I didn't respond, i am on a device where i don't have my email account. P.S. I want to be the founder, please :). Imrich
that means gnome war.
haha, i am spanish inquisition oh, i did not expect it! right
Hi ally! I wanted to ask if Baránok is interested in forming a YAMO with Belcity and Pinang. The YAMO will be similar to the Kermadec Union but with a president, commissioners (as in the EU) and a general assembly. In this days I will send you the link of the statute (when I will finish writing it) if you are interested! :-)
Very interesting, we will talk about it in the Federal Assembly.17:24, 30 August 2020 (UTC)
Here is the statute! Let me know what the Federal Assembly has decided.
Oh... the voting still did not end, so we don't know :(
Statute of the New YAMO (IACD)
ARTICLE 1- STATUS
-a) The official name of the organization is "Intermicronational Alliance for Cooperation and Development" and can be abbreviated to "IACD"
-b) The official language of the IACD is English.
- c) The official calendar of the organization is the Gregorian calendar
ARTICLE 2 - ENTRY OF A STATE
- a) With the entry of a new member state, the member state automatically ratifies the statute.
- b) Each member state must have the following requirements: • Respect Human Rights, repudiate Tolitarianism and not be governed by a party or faction with a racist, National Socialist and Fascist ideas • Don't be at war with any member state - c) Each member candidate state must obtain the unanimous approval by Congress of Delegates
-ARTICLE 3 - PRESIDENT OF THE ORGANIZATION AND GENERAL COUNCIL - a) The President of the Organization is elected by the Congress of Delegates every 6 months and cannot be renewed for more than two terms.
- b) The President of the Organization chairs the Congress of Delegates and the General Council.
- c) The members of the General Council are: • President of the Organization • Vice President of the Organization •Commissioner for Human Rights •Commissioner for Economic Affairs •Commissioner for Defense and International Relations • Commissioner for Culture, Environment and Tourism • General Attorney
- d) The Vice President of the Organization is elected every 6 months and cannot be renewed for more than two terms
- e) The President of the Organization appoints the Commissioners and the Attorney General.
ARTICLE 4- CONGRESS OF DELEGATES
-a) The Congress of Delegates is composed by an one delegate elected by each legislature.
-b) Each delegate has a duration of one year.
- c) The General Congress can modify the statute with 60% of the votes in favor.
- d) The General Congress deals with legislation in: • Security provisions • Provisions on the promotion of culture • Provisions on the promotion of tourism • Provisions on the promotion of human rights within member countries • Environmental regulations • Resolutions of internal diplomatic incidents in the Organization -d) All legislation must be approved by unanimous vote
-ARTICLE 5 - SUSPENSION
- a) A member which has violated point b of article 2 may be suspended.
- b) Each suspension has a duration of fifteen days, in these fifteen days the delegate of the member state loses the right to participate in the sessions of the Congress of Delegates.
- c) Any suspension must be approved with a majority of favorable votes by the Congress of Delegates and must obtain the approval of the Court.
- d) Any suspension can be renewed by the Congress of Delegates with a majority of votes in favor and must obtain the approval of the Court.
ARTICLE 6 - EXPULSION
- a) A State may be expelled after having seriously violated the point b of article 2.
- b) Any expulsion must be approved with 60% of the votes in favor of the General Congress and must obtain the approval of the Court.
ARTICLE 7 - COURT
- a) The Court is chaired by the Attorney General, appointed every six months by the President.
- b) The Attorney General appoints a deputy Attorney General.
- c) The Court is composed of the Attorney General and the President and the Deputy Attorney General.
- d) The Court has the task of protecting the statute.
ARTICLE 8 - OTHER
- a) Duties and embargoes cannot be placed between Member States.
- b) With the entry of a member state, the state automatically recognizes all member states as sovereign states.