Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Please leave any messages for me below. Note that Austenasia does not consider non-solicited requests for diplomacy from micronations. Formal communication of any other nature should be addressed to email@example.com - this page is for discussing matters related solely to the administration and upkeep of MicroWiki. Austenasia (talk) 15:09, 20 March 2015 (UTC)
- 1 Newsfeed
- 2 Username change
- 3 Headline text
- 4 Forum registration
- 5 Adding my Micronation to the Current Headlines Section
- 6 Vandalism
- 7 Candidature to be a Moderator of MicroWIki - Request to your Imperial Majesty
- 8 Nomination for Good Articles
- 9 Pablos disgusting actions
- 10 Pablo Macias of Andany
- 11 Can the Konrad Roznama be an approved publication ?
- 12 Aenderian Times as Approved Publication
- 13 My page
- 14 Phokland
- 15 My page
- 16 Article Name Change
- 17 Micronations list & deletion of any news I put in other news
- 18 file uploading problems
- 19 Vandal
- 20 Another Vandal
- 21 Approved News
- 22 Claiming that my citizens are "fake"
- 23 Another Vandal
- 24 Message About My Vandals
- 25 Residents
- 26 Aenderese Republic spam
- 27 Random edits
- 28 Vandalism
- 29 Reporting Tom Kap
- 30 Vandal
- 31 Emergency
My Skype isn't working at the moment (the pros and cons of switching to Linux, I suppose). I won't be able to see the message for a while, sorry.
Best regards, Will Campbell (talk) 06:58, 8 August 2018 (UTC)
Greetings, your majesty. Sorry for bothering you, especially in case if I am writing in the wrong place. But can you please change my username from the outdated «Vladislavia Official» to «Metrozhdun»?
Thank you in advance,
Vladislavia Official 17:16, 10 August 2018 (UTC)
Thanks! (Metrozhdun 18:56, 10 August 2018 (UTC))
Dear Emperor Jonathan I,
It seems that I cannot register on the MicroWiki forum because the reCAPTCHA does not work. At the Human Verification part of the registration page there is no reCaptcha tickbox for me to tick and if I submit my registration it tells me to solve the reCAPTCHA.
Adding my Micronation to the Current Headlines Section
Dear Sir Johnathan 1 of Austenasia,
I am Russell Gilzem (username: incipious) and I would like to request that my micronation, Republic of Aenderia, and our media outlet,  be allowed to post in "current headlines" section of the main page. The Republic of Aenderia, and I, are very active on MicroWiki and are constantly posting in the "other news" section of the main page. We would like to get out important news out to everyone who clicks on this website, and be informed of what is happening within our micronation.
Greetings, your Majesty! I have received notifications that the page Principality of Andany, or the micronation this account is linked for, has been spammed. The Users are this one and this one; which are the ones who vandalized. It would be helpful if you could take administrative power against the vandalists that are messing up pages. Thank you very much.
Candidature to be a Moderator of MicroWIki - Request to your Imperial Majesty
Good Evening your Imperial Majesty, I introduce myself : My name is Emanuel Zozor and i am the Sovereign-Prince of the Principality of Beremagne. Today i contact you to ask you the honour to help your majesty in the daily tasks of Microwiki (Deletion, moderations, etc...) I ahe a lot of free time to dedicate to the Micronational Encyclopedia. I think i can make your work easier by helping you each days, each mornings or evenings.
Have a good night,
Waiting for a positive answer,
Nomination for Good Articles
Hello, I recently nominated an article (Empire of Barbettia) to be a good article. I was wondering how long I should wait before re-nomination, and if you have any advice on what I could do to improve our chances next time? Thank you, King James of the Empire of Barbettia
- Hello there! Thanks for the message. Well, first off, the Introduction reads a bit like an advert; a nation can't have "big plans" or "believe" in certain concepts, and these statements would better apply to yourself, or to the Barbettian government. Mostly, reading through the article (now I want to try a rice samosa...), I think it's really just a matter of phrasing; there are a lot of short sentences which don't really flow well together. I've edited the first of the two main paragraphs in the "National Symbols" section to give you an example of what I mean. Other than that, there are just a few too many formatting mistakes (section headers should be in sentence case, "table tennis" and "golden eagle" shouldn't be capitalized, all dates should be in "10 September 2018" format, etc.). I hope this is helpful; have a go at improving the article yourself, focusing on what I pointed out, and I'll give it a few tweaks if I think it can still be improved. Austenasia (talk) 18:27, 10 September 2018 (UTC)
Dear Jonathan I of Austenasia
I would like to nominate my main page Heist-op-den-Berg for the good article section. Following the standard procedure I therefore ask for feedback first before doing the actual nomination. I made some modifications already on my date format, but I assume there are still other things that need to be fixed first.
PS: is admin Adam I still active? I reported a general problem on monday but did not get a response yet (unless I am too impatient).
Yours sincerely M.
- The article is quite well written, but my immediate concern is as to its accuracy. I find it hard to believe that this micronation consists of a whole town and yet there are no external sources mentioning it (unlike, say, Seborga). You also claim to have diplomatic relations with Andorra, Vatican City, etc.? Austenasia (talk) 09:58, 13 November 2018 (UTC)
Thanks, I have some experience on sister website Wikipedia. Concerning the diplomacy, you are indeed right. The description is a bit clumsy. I never had the intention to claim bilateral relations. It merely highlights some UN countries to which there’s a one way recognition on one hand; and micronations I had contact with in the past with an agreement on a mutual recognition (alas, promises often were broken) on the other hand. This issue has been taken care of. However, I do not agree on your second remark (without drama fyi). It indeed consists of 11 villages or 92 km², since they formed several administrative entities during various periods in history, i.e. Ancien Régime, 1798-1815 and 1976 onwards. Due to the lack of a more extensive definition on micronationalism on several sources across the internet, I would say there’s currently nothing that prevents me from doing so. Additionally, if this criterion was applied consequently in the past, the Federated Republics of A1, Federal Commonwealth of Sirocco, Grand Duchy of Flandrensis, State of Berin and probably some others could never have reached the status of good article in my opinion, unless I’m missing something? They all claim vastly more than a bedroom and some of them have quite some inhabitants too. yours sincerely, M.
- Well, of course, it's fine for a micronation to have a lot of citizens. Austenasia itself has the better part of a hundred. Over forty thousand, though...? It's just rather hard to believe without some sort of third party source. It may be that it just needs better clarification; do all these people claim to be part of a Republic independent from Belgium, or is this an idealized claim advocated by yourself? (Also, sorry, I forgot to reply re:Adam; he is still around, but I think he just hasn't been online in a few days) Austenasia (talk) 21:50, 13 November 2018 (UTC)
Ah okay, I understand. No it's indeed a representation of how many people are living currently in that area, not the count of people with separatistic ideas if that is even applicable, it is more like a combo of a giant romanticized and idealized sandbox for the policy instruments I work on and being charmed by the idea how it would be if we were still on our own like before 1798. I will therefore make the difference between citizens and residents, like Dale Republic has done.
The reason why I contacted Überstadt is because there seems to be a problem with new versions of photos that are already on the website. The upload is succesful, but it is not implemented. I can't tell you exactly on which pages I've seen it but it is certainly not limited to mine only. Bug perhaps? See for instance the new picture here (when you click it you will see it jump from old to new)  and how the old one is still published and distorted because the new one has different dimensions.
Pablos disgusting actions
Hello your majesty!
Recently pablo macias has claimed that I vandalized his page yet I only put a dubious template as it wasn't that true. He then threatened to report me even though I wrote a valid reason. Vandalism is deleting and writing random things while I edited by adding a template to help him.
Thank you, Tom Kap
Pablo Macias of Andany
Dear Johnathan I of Austenasia,
I am sure you've recieved many complaints about this man named "Pablo Macias," who is the Prince of Andany. I want to clarify what he has done.
First things first, Pablo is the prince of a micronation known as Andany, which is located on a public beach as Sardinia. Pablo makes many claims about him living in Sardinia (if you see his MicroWiki, you can see he claims to lives in District of Floriano, which is located in Andany, which is located in Sardinia.); however, after some investigation I (and a few other people) determined that Pablo Macias lives in Las Vegas. This may be useless now, but hear me out. Pablo constantly gives negative criticism for the slightest of things. I designed a miniature-sized embassy and he decided to mock it and call it "too small" and bad. But he mainly gives negative criticism towards nations of simulationist beliefs. Pablo constantly calls simulationist countries dumb fantasies. Here is proof:
If we stray from that, Pablo also called a micronational leader's mother a pedophile. Here's proof from Daniel Jackson of Sycamore:
"If you’re all wondering what went down with Pablo and I, it is more serious than you think. Pablo was found to be trolling me claiming that he was in Australia and used google images at the right time to fake it. At the time, I and my mother did think that he was in Australia and the drive-by was legitimate until I called with him and he said that only I was next to the 7/11 sign where as my mother was standing right beside me in the drive-by. As I am a teenager, I decided to get my parents to talk to him as I found all of this suspicious. My mother asked him a ton of questions as that is what any protective parent would do and he is now claiming that my mother is a ‘pedophile’ for asking him personal questions for my protection. I have recently gone down to the police and opened a case in this also for the fact that he had sent me a fake credit card site of which he tried to register his andany.org domain. That of which also took his wix site down. There is nothing wrong with my parents being protective about me and asking him questions for my safety. Pablo also refused to let us speak with his parents. When he claimed he was passing his phone to his father, he tried to fake it and you could easily tell that it was Pablo as it barely sounded different. It just sounded like him trying to make a deeper voice and was failing miserably. I hope you all understand this situation. All evidence has gone down to the police and we are expecting a reply shortly."
He also used a fake credit card to register his micronational website. Which last time I checked, is illegal.
If you want more information, me and a lot of other micronations have reported on this issue. I will be sure to link all the articles if you want to look into it a bit more.
Your actions against Pablo are not my priority. Sources and Articles:
- Aenderian Article
- Aenderian Article
- Millanian Article
- Gymnasium State Article
- Duke Article
- Duke Article
Your Imperial Majesty,
I'm Tom Kap and Pablo has stolen my flag and other things. Pablo also is very rude and has cursed me out several times for doing something he didn't like. He needs to be off Microwiki as when someone edits or exposes him for lying he personally attacks people. This would also end what pablo is doing to many micronational leaders. We really hope you deal with this well as many of us are constantly fed up with his internet grooming too. I thank you for your time your majesty!
Ask Austin Jaax about it as he was a main victim and also he witnessed the sockpuppeting and internet grooming more than I.
Thank you, ----Tom Kap
Hello, Your Majesty, I was not the main victim, that sir was micro wiki itself along with Daniel of Sycamore, but I do know more about all of this then Tom does, talk to me if you would like to know what happend.
Hi, me again.
Basically, you can classify it as Internet Grooming, but I believe it;s more harassment and bullying than Internet Grooming, but sure, I guess.
Can the Konrad Roznama be an approved publication ?
Dear Jonathan. I understand that due to quality not every newspaper could be approved. But can the Konrad Roznama be an approved publication ?
https://shadymorsi.wixsite.com/konraqtimes/travel . Here is the newspaper
Kind Regards Shady
- Thanks for the suggestion; unfortunately I don't think there are really enough articles on the paper for it to be approved yet. Once it's up and running as an older and more established publication, then I'm sure there won't be a problem with approving it. :) Austenasia (talk) 08:40, 18 September 2018 (UTC)
Ah thanks. i really appriciate it
Aenderian Times as Approved Publication
Dear Johnathan I of Austenasia,
Apart from the whole Pablo Macias scandal, it took a month to receive a reply about an approved publication too late. I believe that Aenderian Times should be an approved publication because we post news very often pertaining to some important topics, and I would like for it to be accessible and visible for anyone that lays their eyes on the homepage.
Feel free to check it out, we have many articles for the viewing.
PS: I believe what Pablo is doing is more or less harassment and theft (in a way.) He also apparently bullied another micronational leader for being dyslexic, and it is just purely disgusting and his actions are what leads to some people- who take it too seriously- to wrap a string around their head and hang themselves to death.
A person who is affiliated in this community of great people should not be allowed to have a micronation, especially if you lie about where it is and what you own. If you're lying about your micronation, technically, you are living in a lie.
- After discussion amongst the admins, it was decided that the Aenderian Times isn't of sufficient quality to be an approved publication for the headlines. We found that the style of writing and language used wasn't really of a high enough quality to warrant inclusion in the headlines yet. However, you are of course welcome to continue to post in the other newsfeed and in the opinion pieces. Austenasia (talk) 13:22, 20 September 2018 (UTC)
Emperor Jevon Allen Perkins of The Grand Imperial Empire of Lanzantonia, Joint King of the Protectorate of Socratia and Rightful Ruler of the Protectorate of South Mangolia 19:10, 19 September 2018 (UTC)
- might just be because its not very good? i wouldn't know Bob Christ (talk) 19:21, 19 September 2018 (UTC)
- No offence but its basically an eye sore honestly. NickRandouler (talk) 16:01, 19 September 2018 (UTC)
Hello your majesty. I'm complaining about Phokland. They have cursed on there page's talk page and have repeatedly taken off the poor template.
Thanks for your time!
Could you Please Fix my Page, I Cannot Know What is Wrong With it, Please Fix it
Emperor Jevon Allen Perkins of The Grand Imperial Empire of Lanzantonia, Joint King of the Protectorate of Socratia and Rightful Ruler of the Protectorate of South Mangolia 15:53, 29 September 2018 (UTC)
Maybe you shouldn't claim the 13,200 soldiers like you do on the page about you....... Also it needs to be real then the template can be taken off ; if lies then probably not as lying is frowned upon here.
Article Name Change
HI. Can you change the title of my article Kingdom of Bepis to Kingdom of Bepistan.
Micronations list & deletion of any news I put in other news
The list of micronations requires an update, under the empires section Fesmar needs to be added, secondly it appears that any news articles added by the imperial news network of IFNN imperial fesmarian national networks is deleted please may you elbriate
HIH Lewis II of Empire of Fesmar
- You're welcome to add the name of your micronation to the list yourself. As for the newsfeed, I can't see any record of you attempting to add an article; nothing shows up in the edit history. Are you sure you're saving the page and not just generating a preview? Austenasia (talk) 16:01, 18 October 2018 (UTC)
thank you for the help with the news, with regards to the list of micronations I had already attempted to do that but got slightly confused over how it worked, I was unsure of doing anything without consulting an admin or even you your majesty.
HIH Lewis II of Fesmar
file uploading problems
hello, thank you once more for the advice with the news but i seem to be having problems with uploading an archieve document, it is a .txt file and i am unsure which file type i must convert it to, if you can help thank you
- It's not really possible to upload text files, unfortunately; the system is designed for image files. A .pdf should work, though. Austenasia (talk) 21:12, 19 October 2018 (UTC)
Can my website, the Federal Kingdom of Arkonia Gazette(federalkingdomofarkonia.wordpress.com), be an approved news source? If not, what do I need to do to get it approved?
Claiming that my citizens are "fake"
I'd just like to clear things up and explain to you that my Citizens are real. We ran advertisements on multiple websites including google immediately as the Kingdom of Sycamore began. We also sometimes count close relatives of citizens as citizens if they ask us without application.
I understand where you're coming from and it is absolutely unusual for a relatively new micronation to have over 300 citizens, but once again, it is possible. As a fact, Sycamore's citizens are all real and we used advertisements as our resources to gain citizens.
Thank you for your time.
Daniel I of Sycamore
I don't have to explain this again, they are at it again.
Please Block this User.
Message About My Vandals
Dear HIM Emperor Jonathan I,
Can you please make it so only I and system admins may edit my national and personal pages respectively, this is due to them having at least 3 vandals in only the space of 2 days and I fear it may keep growing, the first vandal was a field marshal in my army and now, he is exiled, but I still don't know who has vandalised it the other 2 times, my policing agency is launching a full investigation into the matter, so anyway can you please make it so only I and system admins may edit my national pages.
- Unfortunately I can't select who can and can't edit an article. Either it's all users or just admins. I'll protect it for a few days during which you'll be unable to edit it as well, and hopefully that'll put them off. I'll keep an eye on the articles and if any future vandalism takes place I'll ban the accounts as soon as I see it. Austenasia (talk) 08:13, 24 October 2018 (UTC)
The 100 residents in Sycamore are because of overseas territories where people used to be able to make their house part of Sycamore if they selected an option on the website. We no longer allow that to happen though.
Aenderese Republic spam
Hello, sorry for the disturbance but someone under the username Incipous keeps spam editing the Aenderese Republic page with flase information and creating redirect loops in this. We would ask for you to polietly tell him to stop as we did in the discord for MicroWiki but he still proceeseds to spam edit the page. NickRandouler (talk) 15:03, 27 October 2018 (UTC)
The republic of phokeland has been editing my page, this began after a small disagreement between Fesmar and the Democratic Republic of Yorkshire.
The edits have been the down scaling our images and it has caused perceived weakness in Fesmar leading to instability within a fragile government. Please can you explain if this is supported by you or any other admin
Also a person might attempt to vandalise Fesmars page.
- I don't see how the size of an image on a MicroWiki article being slightly changed can cause government instability. Also there's no need to change the article name (if nothing else, searching for the old name will still redirect to the article), so I've changed that back. I'll keep an eye out for vandals, but please don't worry too much about it. Any disruptive edits can be reversed; it's not a big deal. Austenasia (talk) 16:37, 15 November 2018 (UTC)
Thank you for this, we have now tracked the instability to illegal communist propaganda making us seem weak, about the name change this change was also one of our further planned edits, the name would have been introduced upon our offical recognition by the un or other offical governmental body greater then a micronation so thank you for your actions once more, and finally I have been informed by lord pascal III that phokeland was helping us by adding a template. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
-lewis II of house Fesmar arch duke of Trelawny and prince of The ryhdese kingdom
I would like to report a possible vandalism of the page Serenissimo Impero di Azzurria and others. One / some users are translating in italian articles of microwiki and putting themselves as rulers of other micronations. --Aseagov (talk) 21:33, 15 November 2018 (UTC)
Reporting Tom Kap
Hi, I'm not quite sure how to fully report people so I'll just put this here and hope for the best. User Tom Kap has been constantly making un-wanted and un-true edits to articles of mine such as Viceroyalty of Phokland. In addition, he engaged with me in multiple flamewars accusing me and other users of "fake" and "poor" articles and adding "fictions" tags to my pages while there is PROOF backing up what I have said. In his most recent action, he claimed that the former PM of my micronation was fake despite the fact that there is VIDEO EVIDENCE of me with him. Finally, he has acted overall unprofessional and quite frankly rude on the "Discussion" pages of multiple articles (examples will be listed bellow). In conclusion, user Tom Kap has been a disruptive and uncouth user who has constantly stirred up drama and for those reasons are being reported by me.
P.S. he also never provides any evidence to back his claims against users.
- There's no record in the edit history of him having made any edits to the Viceroyalty of Phokland article, and his criticisms of Andany are quite well-founded. To stop him accusing you of making fictional claims, I suggest you add references to the parts he's been criticising. Austenasia (talk) 11:07, 19 November 2018 (UTC)
Also what Un wanted comments? Phokland called me retarted on there talk page which is certainly unwanted as it isn’t nice to call people retarted.-Tom Kap
- I don't particularly want this spilling over to my talk page, either. Might I suggest you give each other a new slate? Everything which has happened is in the past, and you both move on? If anything happens in the future, let me know and I'll deal with it, but from now on you both leave it be. Austenasia (talk) 12:45, 19 November 2018 (UTC)
Hi, I'm the_pazter, Prime Minister of Pazistan, mine and several affiliated pages have been vandalized by John23micro for the past couple days. It would be great if you could do something.
Remove all images posted by me of me
President Jevon A. Perkins of the Republic of Indecencia 11:50, 11 December 2018 (UTC)