Please leave any messages for me below. Note that Austenasia does not consider non-solicited requests for diplomacy from micronations. Formal communication of any other nature should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org - this page is for discussing matters related solely to the administration and upkeep of MicroWiki. Austenasia (talk) 15:09, 20 March 2015 (UTC)
Delete my account
Hello MNW. Can you please delete my account from your website as i have not used this wiki for years. Thank You.
- Once you have edited on MicroWiki, or any wiki, it is impossible to delete an account. The reason for this is that attribution is required, and deleting accounts would remove attribution. In the interests of transparency - seeing who made which edit - accounts are perpetual.Liahonia.gov (talk) 18:59, 22 December 2021 (UTC)
Delete my files
Please delete all files, and the page I made for myself https://micronations.wiki/index.php?title=User:FadedPrimmus&oldid=759212
File deletion request
Your Imperial Majesty,
An SVG I've uploaded and updated a few times is experience some problems. This isn't the first time I've struggled with SVGs on the wiki and I'm wondering if you could delete the file so I can reupload it under the same name.
The file in question is File:Florenian Coat of Arms.svg
What version of MediaWiki is MicroWiki running? If not the latest, please update it. I notice that there is no Timeless skin, and I use that skin on Wikipedia.
22:22, 7 January 2021 (UTC)
How do I add my micronation to the wiki?
I am emperor of atomb (the king is higher than the emperor in rank.) We take votes for the emperor 1 time every 2 months and the king can't be voted out we are working on a constitution recently have finished the beta flag and we have 2 houses and 1 small island in a river. We also have a national languages and we are politically stable at the moment so is that enough to be added on to the micronation wiki because I do not know (sorry if this is annoying for you) Atomb (talk) 15:29, 11 January 2021 (UTC)
- Hey, Zed here - that is great! You can create an article for Atomb yourself by clicking here → MicroWiki:Create page. Please let us know anytime you need any further help, and welcome to MicroWiki! ★ ♥︎ Zed 。 ～ (talk | edits | full) 15:34, 11 January 2021 (UTC)
Becoming a Patroller
I am very responsible and I can be active. I currently run two pages which are the UM and the United Kingdoms of America. They all have very good standards and I wish to proceed into the community.
Hi there- wondering if you could add The Florenian Journal to the list of approved publications on the headlines section. I post there from time to time and have never had a problem... but I wouldn't mind making it official.
Hello, can you tell me how to erase my micro nation from Microwiki completely?
Please delete this
Hello there, please delete all of my files, the pages I've made, and my account. I am leaving micro wiki. Thank you in advance
You can’t delete accounts after they make an edit as that would remove attribution, so deleting an account would be removing attribution and in the name of transparency, people should be able to see who made what edit. --Andrew Brotherton of Roscamistan 07:59, 20 January 2022 (UTC)
Your Imperial Majesty,
His Royal Majesty, King Matthew I of the Kingdom of Liahonia would like to personally express his condolences to you, the Imperial Family, and to the Empire of Austenasia as a whole. May God Bless All Micronations.
The Office of His Royal Majesty The King
Good Article status
Hi there! I saw this edit on Technocratic Republic of Theodia recently: "Only approved for voting, not as a GA". I was hoping you could explain more what that means. Luxor approved the article as a GA on the 22nd; is there something else that needs to happen before the badge can be displayed? Thanks,
/swέna/ 💬 02:26, 25 April 2021 (UTC).
- Addison answered this question on my talk page.
/swέna/💬 03:20, 25 April 2021 (UTC)
Good article criteria
Full removal of my existence
I would to like to request that all evidence of my existence be removed from MicroWiki and that my account be deleted. My time in this community is up, absolutely and totally. I have said this before, however, this time it is a final decision. ImperatorofOrini (talk) 03:07, 5 May 2021 (UTC)
I was thinking, and I thought that it could be cool for there to be a keyboard hot key for "Random Article", for those who like to edit. I think it would make the process a lot faster. Liahonia.gov (talk) 20:36, 6 May 2021 (UTC)
- What are you talking about?! It's a masterpiece! Austenasia (talk) 13:06, 10 May 2021 (UTC)
Delete MicroWiki account
I wish to sincerely request for the deletion of my account & all pages/data associated with it. Thank you. -@veni.sponsa.samurai
AB71nerd is appealing
How do I start a user group? I would like to organize one to counter the Nocats. Cats are Suttornland's national animal and it is important to represent both opinions of them. King Anonymous of Suttornland (talk)
Actually its only partially one. But I do think the Nocats are too powerful and wrong. (Well, those who hate the animal at least. I can't speak for the musical.)
If it's not what their page says they are, then no, I don't. Sorry, I've only been on for a couple of months. I only know what it says on this page: https://micronations.wiki/wiki/MicroWiki:Nocats NVM I googled it and I think I get the idea. Oop. Now I feel slightly stupid (Which I prob am sometimes) Now I'm actually going to do something t=like that lol
Request for approved publication for headlines
Hello, it's me Great Emperor Eshaan I from the Timonocite Empire. I would like to request that the Empire's news source, News.tm, is approved for the headlines. The URL of the article is https://timonocite.miraheze.org/wiki/News.tm/Main_Page#Cytopia_merges_with_Dhruvland,_Charles_Rashotsky_leaves . Other articles on the page are simply old pieces of text, which will be moved to the archive after 2 years since their date have passed. Let me know if the section must be made longer, and if you approve the news source. Best Regards,
11:03, 5 June 2021 (UTC)
A few questions...
Hi Jonathan I!
I have a few questions about Austenasia's government.
- Does the monarch have any government powers, despite not being the Head of Government?
- How do those government powers differ from that of the Prime Minister?
- What powers does the Prime Minister hold that the monarch doesn't?
- Howdy, @Liahonia.gov:. I am William, the Deputy Prime Minister of Austenasia. If you don't mind, I think I can answer some of those questions for you.
Yes, the monarch has the ability to issue Decrees and Edicts. The former is a binding form of legislation that can only be dissolved by the House of Representatives and the latter is a form of legislation that only applies to Crown Property (and other aristocratic areas). They also, along with the Prime Minister, have the ability to ratify treaties with other nations.
The Prime Minister is seen as an office held by the will of the people as they are from where political power stems. The monarch is a position that is the embodiment of the nation and unstated representative of the divine. While both have an influential place in government, the Prime Minister is the 'people' side and the monarch is the 'spirit' side.
Nominate cabinet ministers for appointment, appoint the Counsuls every new year, appoint a Consul suffectus in the case of a vacancy. These are powers the Prime Minster holds solely.
- --Billiam Bilson 22:39, 18 July 2021 (UTC)
- Howdy again, @Liahonia.gov: To answer your question, there is a very great difference. While analogous in hierarchy to the Vice President of the United States, the Deputy Prime Minister (DPM) of Austenasia doesn't wield any power nor does hold any conjoined office. The DPM's purpose is to become the Acting Prime Minster in the case of the Prime Minister's death or resignation. Up until recently, the DPM was not even considered part of the Cabinet. Officially the position is powerless, however, the implied powers come from having the confidence of the Prime Minister. --Billiam Bilson 03:16, 22 July 2021 (UTC)
An issue to be handled by an administrator?
While editing the article Josiah Suwono, I discovered that an external link on said article leads to a webpage with pornographic material. Considering that the user would likely add the link back in after removing the link, I think that it is best to let an administrator handle the situation. Please let me know if you need more information.
OH OH OH HA HA HOHOHO HEHE HA HO!!!
Starting of bilateral relations with Roscamistan
Your Imperial Majesty , The Republic of Roscamistan, a fellow Christian nation, wishes to establish bilateral relations with Austenasia, our nation is dominated by isolationists and its holding our nation down, establishing bilateral relations would help with that, and also help your nation too You can contact me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , wish that you respond, your imperial majesty,
From his Excellency, comrade, and Reichspräsident, President Andrew Brotherton of the Republic of Roscamistan P.S, mad respect for you being Orthodox Christian
11:31, 24 October 2021 (UTC)
Note that Austenasia does not consider non-solicited requests for diplomacy from micronations.— Top of the page lol.
Can you delete All Files from Gunland
I wish United States of Gunland's Files like File:Declaration of Independence of Gunland.jpg because Those are not Good anymore SEE 04:35, 1 November 2021 (UTC)
Hello, I would like to change the title of my microwiki page
This is my microwiki page: Chien_Chia_Heng
There's a classmate found my name on microwiki, but I don't want they to know, so I would like to change my page's title into my nickname, Shun Wa
Please help me
- Go to your page, find the drop-down menu next to the search bar that says "More", and then select "Move". This will allow you to change the name. ADAMVS PRIMVS IMPERATOR 01:50, 21 November 2021 (UTC)
Can you please change my username?
Can you please delete this account
|The Teacup Award|
|As thanks for your hard work in all that you do on this wiki, especially in regards to owning & administrating it, I present you with a Teacup Award!|
In the sidebar, would it be fine if other projects (including MicroWiki Commons, MicroWiki Dictionary, MicroVoyage and MicroWikiQuotes are added to a new Sister Projects section of the sidebar? Thanks in advance.
15:21, 4 December 2021 (UTC)
Can you delete my account please
- Once you have edited on MicroWiki, or any wiki, it is impossible to delete an account. The reason for this is that attribution is required, and deleting accounts would remove attribution. In the interests of transparency - seeing who made which edit - accounts are perpetual. Liahonia.gov (talk) 17:51, 10 December 2021 (UTC)
David Brooke removal from Good Article Nominations in November 2021
Hello, I have noticed that my nominated article on 13 November 2021, on David Brooke has been deleted from the nominated good articles.
I am looking to find out why? Thank you.
Please Delete my account
- We don't really delete accounts, as edit attribution is required for the purposes of transparency. Don't worry about having an "inactive" account, though; you're under no obligation to use it if you don't have the time or inclination to do so. Austenasia (talk) 22:48, 26 December 2021 (UTC)
Becoming an Administrator
How would one become a MicroWiki administrator? Is there an underlying criterion to even be considered for the position?
Other than this, reasons I should be considered for the position:
- My article Penn Federal Republic is currently on the Good articles nominations with a (as of writing) 2:0 vote.
- I am active on MicroWiki, being on at least an hour per weekday. (Bored at school, lots of free time.)
- Assisted many new users, including welcome messages and responding to follow-up questions. To the point where I was informed that most of them are W:WP:SOCK by a former administrator, therefor being a waste of my time.
- Started a Micronations Club in my high school. (First in the world!) Through this, I have had real people I know to register in MicroWiki (and claimed responsibility that I will speak with them if they do stupid things on MicroWiki that break rules or anything).
- Micronationalist for over a year, over 500 edits, and follow up on users that make large removals of bytes on pages or blank them.
- and more!
Please let me know at your earliest convenience. Thank you very much.
I am sure you already know that microwiki@discord has been nuked, with the perpetrator banning almost 2k people from the server. Is there an alternative server or a new one that Microwiki users can join?
King Anonymous of Suttornland (talk) 18:22, 31 January 2022 (UTC) For the time being until the server gets back online, there is the Czech MicoWiki discord, which has a few English speaking channels. Here’s the link for it https://discord.gg/BJzhkdZMB9 (Be warned, obey the Czechs) --A MicroWiki editor who edits too much 18:29, 31 January 2022 (UTC)
Microwiki account closed
@Voviska: Well I mean, you could always just log out, also once you edit at least once, your account can’t stop existing because all edits need attribution, and to delete an account would remove said attribution - --That annoying potato boy 19:18, 4 March 2022 (UTC)
Me and Langley talked the civil war out. Zeprana has NO RIGHT IN THE WAR EVEN LANGLEY AGREES
Zeprana could declare support for anyone. No matter what you say, I'll stay out of it. Done deal. But, if in the future I declare diplomatic support for someone (something Zeprana does a lot) don't blank the page. Talk with me about it, and lets make the page better. Lets not fight, we get more done when we don't fight. --Terry - Zeprana (talk) 23:42, 13 April 2022 (UTC)
Learn on the Upload Wizard
Hi, I'm updating a few things regarding Aynvaul and was hoping for your assistance in a few things the Aynvaul article so it is up to standard. Also I am having difficulties confirming myself for joining the discord and was wondering if you can help me figure out why it wont verify.