Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
User talk:Z. Luna Skye
|This talk page is not a diplomatic forum.|
This user talk page might be watched by friendly talk page stalkers, which means that someone other than me might reply to your query. Your input is welcomed and your help with messages that I cannot reply to quickly is appreciated!.
These are the discussion archives from my talk page. I make an archive every 15 messages. It is in order to save space.
User talk:Z. Luna Skye/Archive 1 (November 2018 – 20 February 2019); 15 distinct users
User talk:Z. Luna Skye/Archive 2 (20 February 2019 – 28 April 2019); 10 distinct users
User talk:Z. Luna Skye/Archive 3 (20 April 2019 – 30 August 2019); 14 distinct users
User talk:Z. Luna Skye/Archive 4 (30 August 2019 – 13 January 2020); 11 distinct users
User talk:Z. Luna Skye/Archive 5 (13 January 2020 – 17 March 2020); 9 distinct users
Diplomacy and Good Article
Hello, Your Highness. First of all, I wanted to ask by which mean could I or my colleague and minister Luísa contact you to talk on the establish of diplomatic relations? Also, I saw that Baustralia talked on a 2nd review oor nomination on good article, therefore I wanted to promote mine Ebenthal article once again of review, if possible, since it was previously appointed when I just had started it, and it was with no references and full of red links, which is no more. I appreacite your attention. Arthur Brum (talk) 23:58, 12 April 2020 (UTC)
- @Grand Duke Arthur: The Good Article nominations are currently temporarily closed until June, however you can renominate the article by than. I will contact our Prime Minister about possible diplomatic relations, expect me to get back to you in around a day or two. Thank you! 9:55 pm (21:55), 14 April 2020 (BST; UTC+1)
- @Grand Duke Arthur: Sorry for the long wait, New Eiffel went through a small political crisis after a vote of no confidence took place on our PM. New Eiffel is interested in establishing diplomatic relations! Do you have a treaty in mind? Thank you and again sorry for the wait -- 1:30 pm (12:30), 11 May 2020 (UTC+1)
- Thank you, based friend :3 2:49 pm (14:49), 15 April 2020 (BST; UTC+1)
Why the name
Why did you choose to name the road gæ pis road. It sound like gay piss road, which i find funny and the funniest part is that i did not realize that that was the name. Boiboi (talk) 05:36, 2 May 2020 (UTC)
- Indeed, it certainly is a very funny name! In Arabtemporarian, 'Gæ' means mossy, and 'Pis' means stone brick, so essentially the name in English is 'Mossy Brick Street'. 3:19 pm (14:19), 2 May 2020 (BST; UTC+1)
"Humor" template on Ned Rights in the Abeldane Empire
Dear Z. Luna Skye,
please remove the humor template on the Ned Rights page I helped create. The article is not humoros in any way and it is describing factual, serious information (please see the reference on the article). Furthermore, ındıntısıh, alınıkəlıtı have been qualified as adjectives meaning 'very' or 'very bad'. This, my dear Sir, would be like me mentioning 'a bear'. Please feel free to correct my spelling. Thank you.
In 2010, several international Islamic organizations (including the Muslim Students Association at the University of Michigan and the University of Mississippi) announced they would take donations to create an Islamic International Loan Fund (see here), for the purpose of supporting world peace. The action was meant to motivate younger Muslims to make donations. These groups stated raid shadow legends to destroy the growing collection of stone armor suits. Delve deep into the desolate and tainted wilds of the land of Wundarr in this adventure and find the lost ancient city of Vidyrion.
- Raid Shadow Legends? Well, in that case, I suppose I can oblige. I mean, I have never been much of a mobile gamer, but, forget everything you think you know about mobile games because Raid Shadow Legends is one of the most ambitious RPG projects of 2019 has just been released and will change everything. Just look at the level of detail of these characters! If you use the code in the description you can start with 50,000 silver and join the Special Launch Tournament, and you better hurry because it's getting big fast! You can play for totally free with the link below on your smartphone. 1:17 pm (12:17), 10 May 2020 (BST; UTC+1)
@Z. Luna Skye: Sorry that i couldn't really send this to you on discord but here you go: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yXW-0UUW4qnLPTOisasbK9k-teW8a8kzSrsnO54o9Ww/edit?usp=sharing Cookieman1.1.1 (talk) 15:46, 19 May 2020 (UTC)
- No worries. I have signed it, and look forward to relations with Paloma! @Cookieman1.1.1: 11:09 am (10:09), 20 May 2020 (UTC+1)
Vector version of the road map
- Moves the credits into the top-right corner
- Gets rid of the JPEG artifacts
- Slightly more pleasing to those with OCD
- You can scale up more
- Ah, that looks good; thank you! I should definitely prefer using this file over the former. 10:00 pm (21:00), 22 May 2020 (UTC+1)
- As the original file maker, thank you very much! Jaydenfromcanada (talk) | Sent from Mail for Windows 10 | 21:35, 22 May 2020 (UTC)
What happened to the election infobox?
Hello there! Today I was visiting and expanding the articles about the Plushunian legislative elections and noticed that some "documentation" thing popped up in the infobox, and "style="background:transparent; width:100%;"" shows up in the infobox as plain text. I checked other infoboxes and they had the same issue. Since you are an admin and a very active user, I decided to report this issue to you, so that it can be solved.
- Unfortunately I have no idea - perhaps Cameron, Luxor or even John could help (they are good with templates). 5:53 pm, 3 June 2020 (UTC+1)
Hello. As I am inactive on Discord, I only found about Nicholas today, and made this userbox (as a MicroWikiHolic, thought you would be interested in it). Please tell the people on Discord that I too grieve for his death.
- I have passed on the message. 4:50 pm, 10 June 2020 (UTC+1)