Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Federation of Greater Kaleido
|This article or section contains information which is outdated. You can help MicroWiki by updating it.|
| Federation of Greater Kaleido|
Haring Bayang Kaleido
Democratia , Unitas est, ut Caritas
Democracy, Unity, Charity
The Kaleido Hymn
Royal Anthem: Majestic Kingdom
|Capital city||None at Federal Level|
Sora Naegino (de facto)
|Official language(s)||Tagalog and English (Official)|
|Government||Federal Semi-presidential republic|
|- Interim President||Lakan Gat Sandiwa|
|- Federal Chancellor||Mart Ian Siapno|
|- Type||- Unicameral|
|- Number of seats||- 5|
|- Last election||- August 11, 2016|
|Established||c. 2012 (As Grand Duchy of Kaleido)|
May 1, 2016 (As Federation of Greater Kaleido)
|Area claimed||4.06 hectares|
|Population||104 (As of July 2016)|
|Currency||I.S Kaleido and F.R. Luna:|
Greater Kaleido, officially the Federation of Greater Kaleido (Tagalog: Haring Bayang Kaleido), is a territorial micronation with territories in the Philippine archipelago.
The name "Kaleido" comes from the Ancient Greek καλός (kalos), "beautiful, beauty", and εἶδος (eidos), "that which is seen: form, shape.
- 2012-The Grand Duchy of Kaleido was founded
- 23 April 2016-The Leaders of the Independent State of Kaleido, Grammarian Republic and the Kingdom of Luna signed a a treaty which formed the Federation of Greater Kaleido
- 27 April 2016-First Greater Kaleido Federal Elections
- 17 May 2016-The Entities of Luna and Grammaria seceded from the Federation to form the secessionist People's Federal Republic of Luna
- 23 July 2016-Grammaria splits from the Federal Republic of Luna and decided to reintegrate into the Federation of Greater Kaleido.
- 25 July 2016-A Referendum was held in the Republic of Luna which will prevail either if it will return to the Union or not. The Referendum ended at 37-24, hence reintegrating it into the FGK.
Main Article: Greater Kaleido National Guards
The Greater Kaleido National Guards is the Military Force of the Federation of Greater Kaleido, administered by the Ministry of Ministry of Public Safety and Security. The Main Branch of the GKNG is the Greater Kaleido National Land Guards. The current Chief-of-Staff of the National Guards is Dir. Gen. Lakan Gat Mahayap.
Greater Kaleido has a total of 7 Enlisted Soldiers, 4 in the Land Guards, 2 in the Coast Guard and 1 in the Air Guards. All 3 High Ranking Officers are from the Land Guards.
Kaleido has a Dependant Economy, meaning it's home country, the Philippines is the economic provider for the Country. The Country mainly uses the Philippine peso as it's currency, but the State of Grammaria also uses the Japanese yen as a secondary currency.