Greater Kaleido National Guards
|Greater Kaleido National Guards|
|Established||31 August 2016|
|Country||Federation of Greater Kaleido|
|Service Branches||Land Guards|
|Current Engagements||Luna Crisis|
|Commander-in-Chief||HSH Lakan Gat Sandiwa, Monarch of Greater Kaleido|
|Chief of Staff||Dir. Gen. Lakan Gat Mahayap|
The Greater Kaleido National Guard is the Civilian Armed Forces the Federation of Greater Kaleido. It was founded on 31 August 2016 through the initiative of Greater Kaleidan Monarch Lakan Gat Sandiwa, who was also the Ceremonial Commander-In-Chief. The current Chief of Staff is Director-General Lakan Gat Mahayap, who also become Greater Kaleido's Regent from 2–15 August 2016.
The National Guards was founded on 31 August 2016 by a Royal Decree issued by FGK Monarch Lakan Gat Sandiwa. The GKNG officially assumed Military Powers on August 1.
Several Hours after it's foundation, it was involved in it's first initial war, the Luna Crisis, where the National Guards and it's Land Component, the Greater Kaleido National Land Guards took over the State of Luna and established the Luna Democratic Republic.
- Dir. Gen. Lakan Gat Mahayap, Chief-of-Staff of the National Guards
- Chief Supt. Mart Ian Siapno, Deputy Chief-of-Staff of the National Guards
- Greater Kaleido National Land Guards, the National Guards' Land Component
- Greater Kaleido National Coast Guards, Maritime Law Enforcement Component
- Greater Kaleido National Air Guards, Air Defense Component