Government of the Republic of Aswington
|Polity type||Semi-presidential republic|
|Constitution||Constitution of Aswington|
|Presiding officer||Rory McPhil, Speaker of the Parliament|
|Head of State|
|Currently||Simbach A. Vazo|
|Head of Government|
|Supreme Court of Aswington|
|Chief judge||Andrew Perdomo|
The Government of the Republic of Aswington (Spanish: Gobierno de la República de Aswington) is the central government of the country. The government is composed of executive, legislative and judicial branches, and operates under the framework established in the country's Constitution, adopted in mid-2020.
The current ministerial cabinet is composed of the following members:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs - In charge of international relations and diplomatic channels.
- Ministry of Interior - In charge of public security, civil protection, as well as migration and citizenship issues.
- Ministry of Defence - In charge of defense issues and national and digital security, as well as military intelligence and counter-intelligence.
- Ministry of Art, Culture and Heritage - In charge of promoting and protecting culture, arts and national heritage, as well as other forms of cultural expression.
- Ministry of Information - In charge of regulating the media and information in the country.
- Ministry of Sports - In charge of the promotion and development of sports in the country.
- Ministry of Environment - In charge of establishing policies that seek to protect the environment, as well as promoting environmental awareness.
- Ministry of Social Development - In charge of social policies.
- Ministry of Science and Technology - In charge of the scientific and technological advances of the country
- Ministry of Education - In charge of public education, as well as the programs in charge of education and learning.
- Ministry of Health - In charge of public health policies.