Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Federazione delle Micronazioni Italiane
|Federation of Italian Micronations|
|Establishment||28 Febrary 2018|
The New Federation of Italian Micronations (it: Nova Federazione delle Micronazioni Italiane), also known as Nova FederMicroITA, Nova FMI or FederMicroIta, was a federation of italian and italophonetic micronations.
FederMicroITA is a project open for all the italian micronationalists.
At the Failureof FederMicroITA, its registered countries are 9:
- Almond Tree's Kingdom
- Silence Kingdom of Rosignano
- Republic of Trieste
- Republic of Damazia
- Roman Republic of Augusta Taurinorum
- Kingdom of Caredolci
- Messapic Social Republic also known as Ceglie
- People's Kingdom of Fano
- Micro Kingdom of Italy
But there are present also many failed micronations, here is a list of the failed micronations
- Dadaist Republic of Vicenza
- People's Republic of Comvorlistan
- Labronic People's Republic of Rosignano
- MYCUS Republic
- Apulian Empire
- Federal Republic of Tergizistan
- Union of Labronic People's Republics
- United People's Kingdom of Fano and Sessa Aurunca
Actually TheXanada96 was the member of Nova FederMicroIta and another members of N-FMI were Messia Moresby, Sorvaino, Marco Escarotico, Simone Malia, Gabriele Pasqua and Rock Mann. They represented the New FederMicroITA.
FederMicroITA has got many affiliated associations, this is a list of that associations:
- Third Micro-Internationale. This is a league of communist (or supporters) micronations.
- Micronational Federation of Mycusian Football or MFMF, is a federation of virtual football (the mycusian football).
Mycusian Football is based on gameplays at PES2018 or at another football videogames. MFMF organized in Damazia the first edition of the Micro World Cup.
- Gruppo Collettivo MYCUS is the group who created FederMicroITA. FederMicroITA is a creation of Gruppo Collettivo MYCUS.