|Route km operated:||0.00884 km|
|Line length:||884 cm|
|Track length:||884 cm|
|No. of tracks:||1-2|
|Operating speed:||40.23 kph|
Bepisrail was established on 28 January 2019, but lay dormant until KomradeDoge and his best friend Jay Clover set out to explore (and trespass) the abandoned Bay Ridge Branch of the LIRR. However, the railroad is not fully abandoned; the trains run randomly, and only to deliver freight to the warehouses, plants, and nearby factories that still rely on the railroad for supplies.
On 23 January BepisRail had gained permission to expand operations to Cloverzem, and a deal was made that BepisRail combine with CroverTrans.
Fleet and assets
BepisRail also owns several types of freight cars, including:
- 1 Short Pallet-System flatbed with space for two pallets designed to hold spools of electric cable.
- 1 Long Pallet-System flatbed that can hold 3 pallets of cargo. This car is currently loaded with 1 oil cistern pallet, 1 wheelbarrow pallet, and a Forklift.
- 1 Animal pen car, equipped with water and food holders, and hay. This car currently holds a brown cow.
- 1 Short flatbed designed to hold small automobiles.
- 1 Octan oil cistern.
- 1 Long Custom container flatbed that can either hold two small containers or 1 long container.
- Green overhead crane
- loading platform with moving crane, Pallet shelves, and small office.