Award for Austrovian Progression
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help MicroWiki by expanding it.|
|Austrovian Award for Progression|
|Awarded by the Emperor of Austrovia|
|Awarded for||Helping the Austrovian Empire progress into the future.|
|Established||April 30, 2018|
|First awarded||May 4, 2018|
|Last awarded||May 4, 2018|
The Austrovian Award for Progression is a award given to friends of the Austrovian Empire that have helped the Empire move forward. Anyone is eligible to gain this award, but only if they helped the Empire progress in the micronational world.
- Austin Jaax, President of the Iustus State.
- Reason: For having the Iustus State recognize the Empire and become one of the first none-Etiwanda micronation to do so.
- Reginald Smith, Second Reich Chancellor of Austrovia.
- Reason: For leading the Empire as it entered its first intermicronational organization.
- Nicholas Randouler, Former Monarch of Posaf.
- Reason: For creating good relations between Posaf and Austrovia.