Society of Italophone Micronations
|Society of Italophone Micronations|
Società di Micronazioni Italofone
|Flag of the Society of Italophone Micronations|
Most Serene Empire of Azzurria
|Founding member|| Most Serene Empire of Azzurria|
|Foundation||29 September 2016|
Development of diplomacy, mutual recognitions, peace and economy between Italophone Micronations
The Society of Italophone Micronations, (Società di Micronazioni Italofone), is a micronational organisation founded on 29 September 2016, with the purposes of development of diplomacy, mutual recognitions, peace and economy between Italophone Micronations.
The Society of Italophone Micronations has been founded by the Most Serene Empire of Azzurria, with the intention to give a reference point to all the Italian-speaking Micronations, and it is the first organisation with this purpose.
The main objectives of the United Micronations are:
- Development of diplomacy and mutual recognitions between members;
- Freedom of movement of goods and capitals, freedom of movement of peoples and their free travel, diplomatic and business VISA, between the members;
- Tutelage of the Italian language, culture and history, and promotion of the Italian language use intermicronationally;
- Keep peace and security between members;
- Promote the solution to the international disputes and peacefully resolve situations that could lead to a breach of the peace;
- Develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the inviolable sovereignties and for the principle of equality between states;
- Promote economic and social cooperation;
- Promote respect for the human rights and fundamental freedoms for the benefit of all the humans and animals;
- Promote respect for international law and encourage the progressive development and its codification.
|Flag||Name||Full Member since||Claimed area (km²)||Currency(ies)||Capital(s)||Kind of Government||Head(s) of State||Official Contacts|
|Principality of Andany||5 December 2017||2.641788||Andanian Regal||District of Floriano||Constitutional monarchy||Prince of Andany||Official Website|
|Most Serene Empire of Azzurria||29 September 2016
|0,00166795||Italian Lira||Azzurria||Elective constitutional monarchy, Diarchy||Fabrizio I
|Repubblica di Mangolia||9 April 2018||Corona Mangolese||Roma||Federal, presidential Republic||Piersilvio Romanzi|
|Flag||Name||Observer Member since||Claimed area (km²)||Currency(ies)||Capital(s)||Kind of government||Head(s) of State||Official Contacts|
|Regno di Villafranca||24 luglio 2018||EURO||Villafranca||Monarchia Assoluta||Re Giovanni I||attualmente non presente|
|Repubblica democratica di Luxe||3/01/2019||0,000,105 km2||Loid||Luxe||Democrazia||luca mirante||attualmente non presente|
How to join the Society
Membership is currently granted freely, every Micronation is free to add itself to the list of Observer members if fulfills the following points:
- Recognition of the Italian language as official language, or otherwise legal recognition of the Italian language such as recognised or local language status.
- Claiming of a real territory, located on Earth planet.
- Being a separatist Micronation, proving it with a stable government, activity, an official website, email address and as much other evidences as possible.
- Being a member of the Union Against Micronational War and never being involved (even in the future) in aggressive conflicts (no matter against who).
- Respect all the human rights.
- Promote the Italian language, establish mutual recognition and diplomacy with the other members.
After a period of one week as an observer member, the same will be admitted as a full member if, after a control from the founding member (the Most Serene Empire of Azzurria), really fulfills the previous points.
If, after being admitted as a full member, a Micronation should lose even just one of the fundamental points of admission, it will be immediately expelled.