|Freihetia(January 31st - February 14th)||
Republic of Pimpville (October 20th - )
|Commanders and leaders|
President Sheiniyo Frarei
Pimpville was created by two classmates of Ultamian President David, Sheiniyo and Androva, during a U.S. History class. They promptly declared war and rallied others to join their cause. Their sole micronational ally came in the form of the Garden Republic (known as the 'Garden Nation' by contemporary records), which was not far from the Ultamian capital of Ultima. Previously, the two nations had planned an excursion into the neighboring regions, but those plans were cancelled when the Gardenians joined Pimpville.
That evening, David grabbed the Battlemaster Mace and a shield and pressed towards Garden, finding no one in the vicinity. He attempted again the next day and found the Vice President outside. He informed David that the President was at a convenience store and would be returning shortly. David waited and sprung out when the President came. They discussed about why Garden joined Pimpville and whether they would surrender. He replied by saying that they were dropping out of the war. David went home and typed up a Declaration of Surrender which was signed by both executives. In the Declaration, the Garden Nation had to become and remain neutral, and cut all militarial ties with Pimpville.
Building of tension
Over the next week and a half, Pimpville and Ultamiya's leaders met frequently in school and mostly just shouted things such as "It's on", but on Friday the 29th, they had a discussion about Pimpville's status on a trip to CCAC, a local college. Frarei said that they had both Airsoft guns and real weapons and would be invading Fort Manhalia Military District that Sunday, Halloween.
As the President predicted, that invasion never took place.
Pimpville came under attack by the Holy Salanian Empire on November 1 after President Frarei insulted emperor Jordan I over Facebook. In addition, the Kingdom of Istoria, one of Ultamiya's best friends, also declared war on Pimpville the following day. In return, a sophomore rallied some of his classmates to declare war on Ultamiya, though only he and one other classmate believed that there was war to be had. David spoke with his adviser on what to do in this situation, and she informed him that the best path is the path of peace.
David presented a peace treaty on December 6 and was denied. However, when the two presidents were discussing a Valentine's Day event on February 14, Frarei saw the peace treaty and erased everything, writing his own name in its place. David signed about 30 minutes later.
Though faced by tough opposition, Pimpville continued to state that there was a just cause for the war. According to President Frarei, there were two purposes of the war, one of which was to show that Pimpville was the dominant micronation in the region. The only way to do that, he said, was by fighting. The other was to annex Fort Manhalia Military District.
Ultamian President David believed that the war was completely useless and the Republic withdrew recognition of the war on November 3.
Support for Ultamiya
- Holy Salanian Empire: Upon hearing of the war, the Emperor declared support for Ultamiya, saying "Pimpville has no right to do this." Because no national security threat was posed, the GIA was not mobilized. However, after a personal attack on the Emperor on Facebook, Salania's military did participate, and the Salanian High Command gave Ultamiya logistical and tactical support.
- Federal Republic of Los Bay Petros: President Rian alongside Vice President Faiz gave Ultamiya full support, but LBP did not mobilize the LBPAF on this war.
- Secundomia: Due to a military alliance with Ultamiya and the Holy Salanian Empire, Secundomia offered political support to Ultamiya.
- Kingdom of Istoria
- Republic of Kozuc: On December 6 the New United Provinces Under Chance declared war on Pimpville after there reluctance to sign a peace treaty to end the war, however the declaration fell out after the nation was dissolved on December 12.
- The Republic of Starland offered political support to Ultamiya but did not engage in the war. Instead it urged peace in the conflict. Starland urged Pimpville to "sit down, negotiate, sign the treaty, and end this pointless war. Peace is the only solution."
- Tiana offered military support to Ultamiya on December 6, 2010. On December 9, the FTSR declared war on Pimpville.
- The Democratic Environmental Society of Senya strongly condemned the war as a neutral country, however, since three of its allies Ultamiya, Istoria & the FTSR were all involved in the war and on the same side, did support them.
- The Freihetian Empire offered military support to the Republic of Ultamiya on January 31 and became an ally of Ultamiya on the 28th.
Support for Pimpville