Monarchy of Malpok
|King of Malpok|
since 15 November 2022
|First monarch||Luke I|
|Formation||15 November 2022|
Powers of the Monarch
In Malpok, the monarch plays an important role in national politics as Malpokian monarchs hold absolute power.
Despite having absolute power there are some duties the monarch, by convention, always carries out:
- Appointing the Governor-General
- Appointing the Prime Minister and Other Cabinet Ministers
- Calling Legislative Elections for the House of Assembly
- Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces
- Chairing the Privy Council and Appointing Members
Titles and Styles
The monarch of Malpok are officially styled as His or Her Majesty. In official correspondence, the pronouns referring to the sovereign are typically always capitalized.
The succession of the monarchy is male-preference primogeniture, with the Crown Prince of Malpok serving as the title of the male heir apparent.
However, sometimes exceptions are made to the succession sequence to allow the heir apparent to the Monarchy of Wellmoore also serve as heir apparent to the monarchy of Malpok as both nations are ruled by the same royal family.