Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
MicroWiki:What not to do
- 1 Fibbers and Flops
- 2 No-Hopers, Jokers, and Rogues
- 2.1 Pugguinia
- 2.2 Communism of Draco
- 2.3 Cuchys World
- 2.4 Nationia
- 2.5 Shinee Shining Lightning
- 2.6 republic of ocea land
- 2.7 Salarian People's Republic
- 2.8 Futbol
- 2.9 Gangsta republic
- 2.10 TBA
- 2.11 Hekyesod
- 2.12 Natura Terra
- 2.13 Bakriland
- 2.14 Somplenese List of Demands that Molossia must agree to in order to end the Somplenese-Molossian War
- 2.15 The People's Junta of Imbeautania
Fibbers and Flops
Nations that went out with a bang, like the fabled United Univist States declaring war on the entire world, or those who were exposed as being spectacular frauds, listed in alphabetical order.
- One of the all-time most infamous of the "lying nations" - Camuria was soon exposed by a dossier released by the Grand Unified Micronational, written by Robert Lethler.
- Another prominent series of "fake nations" - the inimitable German, Frederic Bayer, created a number of personas in an attempt to thwart the efforts of Robert Lethler to oust him, some more effective than others. He remains a somewhat controversial figure on the site to this day, although he is now generally an accepted member.
- Ironic though it is, Erusia, a nation that helped expose and expel a number of lying nations from the Wiki, turned out to be a fake. One of the most elaborate and impressive hoax nations ever.
- Notorious for its many outlandish claims, such as having diplomatic recognition from the United States, having a functioning international airport, and for frequently staging the deaths of its "politicians" in dramatic assassinations, often purportedly at the hands of British law enforcement. And if that weren't enough, they're also fraudsters!
- A beautifully well-written MicroWiki article, but unfortunately their claim to be manufacturing wind turbines killed off any notion that these guys might be telling the truth.
No-Hopers, Jokers, and Rogues
A selection of articles that are just plain badly written, incomprehensible, or look like they were written by ten-year-olds, listed in alphabetical order. Grammar Nazis are advised to steer clear.
- Is it a parody, or are they actually serious? One of the most well-known "troll articles".
- Almost certainly run by the same person as the infamous Nationia, and just as hilariously bad.
- Some articles just defy explanation. This is one of them.
- A nation obviously run by someone with severe maturity issues.
- What? Seriously, what?
- This is what happens when you try to write a wiki article in Microsoft Word.
- My brain hurts.
- Short and sweet.
- One of the more well-known projects of notorious troll Trace Fleeman.
- The author of this one clearly didn't wonder whether there might be a slight issue with image sizing...
- The definition of a stub article.
- Turns out that MediaWiki doesn't accept raw HTML. Possibly the worst attempt at wiki formatting we've ever seen.
- And you thought Natura Terra was bad at formatting? How about the chap who hit ENTER after every word?
- It's a sobering realisation of how far the MicroWiki community has come when you realise that we all took this seriously at the time.
- Yet another failed implementation of the nation page guide.