Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Institute for the Zealandian Language
|Zålandienska Språketinstitutiet |
Institute for the Zealandian Language.
|Minister for Foreign Affairs and Culture||Charlotte Lindström|
The Zålandienska Språketinstitutiet (English:Institute for the Zealandian Language, Abbreviated as ZSI) is the regulatory body of the Zealandian Language in Zealandia.
The ZSI, has the following main aims:
- to aid and follow the development of the language
- to answer inquiries about the Zealandian language and its use
- to update the official Zealandian dictionary
- to publish a guidebook and phrasebook of the Zealandian language.
- Increase the usage of the Zealandian language locally.
- Further develop the Zealandian language, including writing a dictionary and education material for the Zealandian language.
- Cultural arrangements.
The current projects of the ZSI include:
- The Publication of guidebooks and phrasebooks
- Translation of the Zealandian Constitution
- Publication of an official dictionary
Chief of the Institute
The Chief of the Commission is the person responsible to the Zealandian public regarding the development of the Zealandian Language.
currently the chief is Charlotte Lindström.