Ezri I of Laguna
S.M Señor Ezri I de Empire of Laguna (Ezri Ambriz (pronounced (/ / (Listen) (help·info) born 21 May 2007) is the founder of The Empire of Laguna since its creation on September of 2020, Previously before the creation of his own micronation he joined MicroWiki@Discord on Wednesday of the 12 August 2020.
14 January 2021
|Fedaral Congress||7 (9 votes, victor Against- 1 vote)|
9 January 2021
|House of Assembly||(IND) (7.5%)|
Vishwamitra to the United Mexican States
12 January 2021
|Mother||Ruth A. Ambriz|
|Born||21 May 2007 (age 14),|
San Diego, California
|Political party||Democrat (D)|
Ezri Ambriz was born on the 21 of May 2007, at around 11:00 PM PDT in the evening of the same day of May 2007.
At around 5 years old, he was diagnosed with Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), of course, he had some feelings of suffering from the disorder, but half of them are from his childhoods past.
During his childhood, he also had a passion for airplanes, particularly for commercial aviation as well.
In 2016, he was scrolling on YouTube and found a video about the President of Molossia, Kevin Baugh on his recommendation section. The video was made by a media company called Great Big Story. Since he has in mind the so-called fictional Micronation called The Shedletsky Union, but, he changed his mind and eventually, that lead him more towards micronationalism.
When he started micronationalism, he joined the community in Mid-August of 2020, due to the 2020 Election and the influence that he had on politics during that period.
In September of 2020, he was more focused on micronationalism than before he ever did, making his very own first micronation, formerly called The Kingdom of San Diego, the Micronation was eventually renamed in December to the Empire of Laguna
- Knight Grand Cross of the Most Excellent Order of the Vishwamitra (8 June 2021)
- Grand Commander of the Most Illustrious Royal Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra (15 April 2021)
- Member of the Most Excellent Order of the State of Kamrupa (22 March 2021)
- Recipient of the National Service Medal (15 April 2021)
- Recipient of the Civil Service Medal (15 April 2022)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy (8 June 2021)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the Crystal Jubilee of the Foundation of Vishwamitra (15 April 2022)