Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
European Community of Micronations
|European Community of Micronations (ECM)|
|Headquarters||Empire of Myrotania|
|Official languages||English, German, |
|Membership||6 member states|
|President||HIM Emperor Thomas I|
|Vice President||HRH Duke Rob|
|Foreign Affairs Minister||vacant|
|Re-Establishment||1 September 2014|
|Official colours||Blue, Yellow|
The European Community of Micronations was founded by Carlos Salazar on 2010 in order to integrate all European Micronations under one inclusive and friendly organization. After years of inactivity, it was remodelled and brought back to life by H.I.M. Thomas I, Emperor of Myrotania on 1 September 2014.
The one criterion for a member state of the ECM is for the micronation to own or claim some land within the European borders.
The European Community of Micronations (shortened to ECM) has four official European languages and one Romance-styled conlang, Volând and the community's official title in those languages is as follows:
- (EN) The European Community of Micronations
- (DE) Die Europäische Gemeinschaft der Mikronationen
- (FR) La Communauté Européenne de Micronations
- (ES) La Comunidad Europea de Micronaciones
- (VL) La Comunita Europica delas Micronazioni
All nationals of member states are citizens of the ECM. Citizenship of the ECM shall be additional to and not replace national citizenship. Every citizen of the ECM shall have the right to move and reside freely within the territory of the Member States, subject to the limitations and conditions laid down by the Grand Assembly of the ECM.
- The right of access to all ECM documents.
- The right to not be discriminated against on grounds of nationality.
- The right to vote and run for office in ECM Parliament.
- The right to protection by the diplomatic or consular authorities of other Member States when in a non-ECM Member State, if there are no diplomatic or consular authorities from the citizen's own state.
|Flag||Name||Leader||Population||Official Language||European Land Claimed|
Emperor of Myrotania
President of Schwanensee
Kingdom of Norway
Duke of the Den
Duke of Prussian Britannia
King of Great Ionia
If you have a micronation located within Europe or if your micronations lays claim to land in Europe, then we urge you to join the European Community of Micronations by filling out this form, on behalf of your micronation: