Chairman of the State Affairs Commission
|Chairman of the State Affairs Commission of the Libertalian People's Republic
|Communist Party of Libertalia
|Renewable every one year, no term limit
The Chairman of the State Affairs Commission of the Libertalian People's Republic is the leader of the Libertalian People's Republic. The chairman directs the State Affairs Commission, which is the supreme leadership institution in Libertalia. The chairman is also the head of the party as the General Secretary of the Communist Party of Libertalia.
Powers and responsibilities
- Direct the overall affairs of the State;
- Personally guide the work of the State Affairs Commission;
- Appoint or remove key cadres of the State;
- Ratify or rescind major treaties concluded with other countries;
- Exercise the right of granting special pardon;
- Proclaim a state of emergency.