An official residence is the residence at which a nation's head of state, head of government, governor, religious leader, leaders of international organizations, or other senior figure officially resides. It may or may not be the same location where the individual conducts work-related functions or lives.
- Presidental Palace in Yerushalome (Baltish White House),
- Presidental Palace in Kreweno,
- Presidental Residence in Zarostowo,
- Presidental Residence in New Budden.
- Palace of the Parliament (official meeting place of the House of Deputies)
- Palace of Casanova (official residence of the Prime Minister)
Palace of the Republic, in Mont-Tholon (official residence of the President of Jailavera)
- Rashtra Niwas (official residence of the Rashtradhyaksh)
- Rajya Niwas (official residence of the Deputy Rashtradhyaksh)