Anthems of the Federal Entities of Sunda Raya
The Democratic Republic of Sunda Raya and its constituent republics each has a national anthem, which is officially referred as state anthem. The anthems was adopted on 1 March 2014 by the regional workers councils in each constituent republics. The anthems of federal entities alongside with the State Anthem of Sunda Raya have same legal basis according to the constitution. Therefore, the anthems of federal entities and the state anthem are to be sung in every official ceremony in national or regional level.
Every state anthems of the federal entities of Sunda Raya except the anthem of People's Republic of Sabah and Mindanao has the official lyrics adopted by the regional soviets. The lyrics often reflects the proletarian internationalism, eternal brotherhood with the peoples of Sunda Raya, and the vanguard role of working class. Only the anthem of Natuna is uncommon, because it mentions Sunda Raya. However, it reflects the proletarian internationalism and the worldwide socialism.
List of Anthems
- Council Republic of Parahyangan - Anthem of Soviet Socialist Republic of Parahyangan
- Council Republic of Pantai Selatan - Anthem of Soviet Socialist Republic of Pantai Selatan
- Council Republic of Natuna - Anthem of Soviet Socialist Republic of Natuna
- Madurese Council Republic - Anthem of People's Soviet Socialist Republic of Madura
- People's Republic of Sabah and Mindanao - Anthem of People's Republic of Sabah and Mindanao