(Redirected from Alexander)Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Alexander is a masculine given name, held by a number of micronationalists.
Alexander may refer to:
- Alexander Eastwood (aka Alexander Specter), the former Prime Minister of St.Charlie
- Alexander Holmsofen, former President of the Democratic Republic of New America
- Alexander I, former supposed King of the Kingdom of the Taklamacan
- Pope Alexander I, former Pope of the Taklamakan
- Alexander Reinhardt, former Prime Minister of St.Charlie and President of St.Charlie
- Scott Alexander, co-founder of the Micronational Cartography Society
- Jackson Alexander, Governor of Emerald Isle
- Alexander Linus, President of the Republic of the Auckland Islands
- General Alexander Glushko, Military Minister of the Princedom of Aysellant
- Aleksandr Karapavlovic, founder of Pavlov, the Federal Republic of Lostisland and the Zapavlovska Hetmanate
- Alexander von Hapsburg, First Minister of the Abeldane state of Alexander
- Alexander I, King of the Kingdom of Lytera
- Farrell Alexander I, Deposed emperor of Halenesia, King of the Kingdom of Morgar
- Alexander I, Basileus of the Hellenic Empire of Cimbrun