President of Hinata
|President of Hinata
|Style||Mr. President |
|Residence||His own house|
|Appointer||1st Hinata presidential election|
|Term length||Four Years|
|Inaugural holder||Tarô Nakajima|
|Formation||Year I (2018)|
The President of Hinata (in japanese and officially: ひなた島だいとうりょう) is the head of state of Hinata. The manner of adress to the president is His Excellency, Mister President (informal) or in japanese Daitôryô-san or sama.
The office was created by the need of a high autority in the island after the great immigration wave. Since the 1st Hinata presidential election and in accordance with the constitution, the President of Hinata is only the Head of State and is elected by an specific election and not by the Hinata National Assembly. The Head of Government is now the Secretary of State of Hinata.
The presidential powers are specified by the first chapter of the Hinata constitution. Hinata is a very presidentialist state and the President have a lot of power in comparasion with other countries. The Presidential powers are this:
- The President is inviolable, but only at the moment in office.
- The President gives sanction to laws, and orders them to be promulgated and executed.
- The President convokes the National Assembly, opens, closes, prorogues, and dissolves it.
- The President determines the organization of the different branches of the administration, and salaries of all civil and military officers, and appoints and dismisses the same.
- The President has the supreme command of the Army and Navy.
- The President determines the organization and peace standing of the Army and Navy.
- The President declares war, makes peace, and concludes treaties.
- The President declares a state of siege.
- The President confers rank, orders and other marks of honor.
Hinata Socialist Party (HSP)
List of Presidents
|#||Picture||Name||Took office||Left office||Party|
|Summer, Year I||Summer 26, Year II||Independent,|
Nichiren Democratic Party
|Summer 26, Year II||In office||Independent|
(With the support of Hinata Socialist Party and Liberal Reformist Club)