Order of the Quail
|Order of the Quail|
|Awarded by the Democratic Republic of Cinnamon Creek|
|Awarded for||"To honorable micronationalists"|
|Status||Awarded at the Premier's discreet pleasure|
|Established||12 May 2015|
|Total awarded||Recipients: 12|
|Next (higher)||Order of the November Star|
|Next (lower)||Order of the Pacific|
The Order of the Quail is the the fourth highest order in DRCC bestowed by the Democratic Republic of Cinnamon Creek.
Each Order Member of the Order of the Quail is given a feather of Quail from the Californian Quail with a red ribbon tied around it, which is pinned on their robes at investiture. Members may wear a red/gold mix of sash on their right side.
1st Class- This is the highest level in the order. It is usually given out for people who have inspired or worked with DRCC and to citizens for important recognition.
2nd Class- This is the second highest of the order and is usually given out as an honorary gift to a foreign dignitary, or for personally helping the country. If someone is awarded this, it can be changed to a 1st Class or 3rd Class at notice.
3rd Class- This is the lowest class in the order, it is awarded to individuals for unspecified reasons.
- Dallin Langford
- Emperor Jonathan Augustus (1st Class)
- Emperor Patrick I, (1st Class)
- Head of Executive Gabriel N. Pelger, (1st Class)
- Princess Caroline (1st Class)
- Col. Christopher Woods, (1st Class)
- President NG, (1st Class)
- Radia I of ,(2nd Class)
- Prime Minister Mike Lewis, (1st Class
- Emperor Thomas Merrell the First, (1st Class)
- Sultan Bilal I, (2nd Class)