Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
| This page contains material that is kept because it is considered humorous.
It is not meant to be taken seriously.
A MicroWikiholic, is someone who is obsessed (or in extreme cases addicted) to spending time, or editing on MicroWiki. People who can be called MicroWikiholics or typically not severely addicted to MicroWiki. So far, the only known cure is either banning the person, or Wizard101. Vulture001 was a MicroWikiholic, until he started playing Wizard101 for up to 7 hours a day. By curing this addiction, he got addicted to something else, therefore rendering the cure ultimately unhelpful.
- Staying up really late to make edits
- Participating in community discussions
- Chatting on MicroWiki@Discord for hours
- Editing every page you visit, including this one
- Editing on MicroWiki while eating, drinking, exercising, etc.
- Editing in your sleep
- Thinking about MicroWiki every day, all day
- Talking about MicroWiki so much it annoys your friends
- Bringing your phone outside so you can still edit
- Making a rap song about MicroWiki
- Refreshing recent changes every five seconds, or even four if you’re a madlad
- Spamming the random articles button for articles to clean up
- Donating your life savings to MicroWiki
- Making pages that have no use for anything but you make them
- Sleep deprivation
- Dry eyes / Vision loss
- And in extreme cases, death.