Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Jonathan is a name mainly used in Western culture for males.
- Jonathan Michael, the Hereditary Prince of New Europe
- Jonathan I of Austenasia, the Emperor of Austenasia
- Jonathan Fairbank, a Baustralian military officer
- Jonathan Raju, an Ikonian military officer
- Jonathan Richmond, the Minister for Amon Lasgalen
- Jonathan I of the Rhine, the King by the Rhine
- Coronation of Emperor Jonathan I, the coronation of the Emperor of Austenasia
- The Imperial Majesty vs. HIM Emperor Jonathan I, an Austenasian judicial trial