Foreign relations of West Antarctica
The State of the People of West Antarctica has unilaterally recognized the independence of each Antarctic micronation, as a gesture of good will and in order to achieve continental stability. Additionally, the State of the People of West Antarctica is open to diplomacy with any micronation that shares its goals and values.
List of countries with formal and informal relations
- Republic of Molossia
- Federated States of Antarctica
- Antarctic Community of Landashir
- Soviet Republic of North America
- Republic of Markland
- Federal Republic of St.Charlie 
- Grand Duchy of Flandrensis 
- Principality of Arkel 
- Subenia 
Micronationational organization membership
Macronational foreign policy
West Antarctica wishes to establish diplomatic ties with following countries:
- European Union 
- Islamic Republic of Iran
- People's Republic of China 
- South Africa
- State of the Vatican City
- United States of America
and with following international organizations:
- Council of Europe
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
- Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
- United Nations (UN)
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
The State of the People of West Antarctica doesn't recognize the unilaterally declared independence of the southern Serbian province of Kosovo and Metohija, which represents a total violation of International law and the Arbitration Commission of the Peace Conference on the former Yugoslavia. West Antarctica agrees with countries like Russia, Argentina, Brazil, Spain, Slovakia and others which supported the territorial integrity of Serbia in International Court of Justice.
State of the People does not recognize the authority of the National Transitional Council, and regards the government of the Great Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya as the sole legitimate representative of the Libyan people. On September 1, 2011, the Chairman of the State Bureau gave an interview in which he "swore never to recognize the puppet regime of the so called NTC".
The State of the People of West Antarctica has adopted following international human rights legal instruments:
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Paris Principles
- Convention Against Torture
- Conventions on the Rights of the Child
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
- Geneva Conventions
- Agreement on mutual recognition signed on March 14, 2010.
- Treaty of friendship and co-operation signed on March 26, 2010.
- Treaty of friendship and co-operation signed on June 30, 2010.
- Treaty of friendship and co-operation signed on February 23, 2011.
- In whole and with each member separately.
- The State of the People of West Antarctica recognizes the Beijing government as the only legal one and does not recognize Taiwan as an independent nation, but only as an administrative unit of the PRC.