|Emperor of Myrotania|
|Style||His Imperial Majesty|
|Heir presumptive||HIH Prince Gabriel|
|First monarch||Thomas I|
|Formation||3 March 2013|
The constitutional title of the office is Monarch - holders of the title hold the style of Emperor and are referred to as His Imperial Majesty (HIM) or Your Imperial Majesty. The current monarch is HIM Emperor Thomas I, who has held the throne since the start of the Empire (since March 2013).
Act 1, Articles 12-16 of the Law of Myrotania are regarding the title and succession of the Emperor:
12. The list of succession to the throne of the Empire is as follows (from eldest to youngest):
a. Son b. Father c. Brother d. Grandfather e. Uncle f. Nephew g. Male first cousin h. Male second cousin i. Wife j. Closest living relative
13. People can be married into the line of succession but they are lower down.
14. To become Emperor, one must be a male Roman Catholic (one may convert if wants to be applicable for the line of succession) with the one exception of the wife (she must still be Catholic). If an emperor dies or stands down and there are no other relatives in the list above that come before the wife then the wife of the Emperor emeritus either becomes the Empress regnant until she dies or stands down, or simply passes the title on to the nearest closest relative.
15. The heir-apparent to the throne of the Empire shall be referred to as His Imperial Highness or Your Imperial Highness / Your Highness when addressing the Crown Prince, himself.
16. All other members of the line of succession are to be referred to as princes of the Empire. They acquire the same honorary title as the Crown Prince.
List of Emperors
|#||Picture||Name||Took office||Left office||Political Ideology|
Empire of Myrotania