Central Organisation of Uskorian Workers
|Central Organisation of Uskorian Workers |
Uskorskt Arbetares Centralorganisation
|Founded||March 20, 2010 as the Uskorian Council of Trade Unions|
|General nature||Trade Union and peak trade union body, Syndicalist organisation|
|General Secretary||Charlotte Lindström (GPMOU)|
The Central Organisation of Uskorian Workers or COUW (Swedish: Uskorian Arbetares Centralorganisation) was the peak body representing all workers in Uskor. It was a national trade union centre and a syndicalist organisation of 3 affiliated unions.
There where three affiliated unions:
- Government, Postal Workers and Military Officers Union - Regering, postarbetare och militärer fackliga (GPMOU)
- Miscellaneous Workers Union of Uskor- Övrigt Arbetare fackliga av Uskor (MWUU)
- Journalists and Associated Workers Union of Uskor- Journalister och associerade Arbetare fackliga av Uskorian (JAWU)
The objectives of Unions Uskor, where as follows:
- The socialisation of industry;
- Organisation of wage and salary earners in the Uskor workplace (within the labour movement);
- The utilisation of Uskor resources to maintain full employment, establish equitable living standards which increase inline with output, and create opportunities for the development of talent.
- Ensuring the democratic management of self managed business and companies.
- Protecting worker safety in collaboration with the authorities.
Links to political parties
Central Organisation of Uskorian Workers was affiliated with the Uskorian League of Communists a communist political party in Uskor.