Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|Reign||11 December 2000 - 16 November 2014|
|Tenure||1999 - 11 November 2000|
|Spouse||Kenneth (m. 1963; div. 1980)|
|Father||Blake Wilfred Cunningham|
|Mother||Jean Dorthy (née Ould) Cunningham|
|Born||10 July 1945|
Shirley (Shirley Jean; born 10 July 1945) was the first Queen of the Kingdom of Mull from 11 December 2000 - 16 November 2014. On 16 November 2014, Her Majesty Shirley, Queen of the Kingdom of Mull, abdicated, proclaiming her eldest daughter and heir apparent, HRH Tracy, Princess Royal of Mull, the second monarch and the second Queen of the Kingdom of Mull. By default, Queen Shirley's grandson and eldest grandchild, HRH Prince Shawn, Hereditary Sovereign Prince of Woodlandia (Queen Tracy's eldest son), became the first Crown Prince of Mull and heir apparent, upon his mother's accession as Queen of the Kingdom of Mull.
- 1 Early life
- 2 Queen consort of Ardania (1999 - 2000)
- 3 Queen of Mull (2000 - 2014)
- 4 Titles, styles, honours and arms
- 5 Ancestry
Shirley was born on 10 July 1945 in Southern Ontario, Canada.
Queen consort of Ardania (1999 - 2000)
Queen of Mull (2000 - 2014)
From and including: Monday, December 11, 2000 To, but not including Sunday, November 16, 2014 Result: 5088 days
It is 5088 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date.
Or 13 years, 11 months, 5 days excluding the end date.
Or 167 months, 5 days excluding the end date.
Prime ministers, and other heads of government
|Kingdom of Mull||Shawn||Prime Minister||16 November 2014 – Present|
Titles, styles, honours and arms
Canada * 10 July 1945 - 14 December 1963: Miss Shirley
Canada * 14 December 1963 - 4 April 1980: Mrs. Shirley
Royal & nobility titles
- 11 December 2000 - 16 November 2014: Her Majesty The Queen of the Kingdom of Mull
- 16 November 2014 - Present: Her Majesty The Queen Mother of Mull
Honorary military positions
- 11 December 2000 - 16 November 2014: Her Excellency Grand Dame of the Royal Knights of the Guards of Mull (R.K.G.M.)
- 11 December 2000 - Present: Senior Order of the Royal Knights of the Mull Guard (R.K.M.G.)
Foreign royal & nobility titles
- 1999 - 11 November 2000: Her Majesty Queen consort of the Kingdom of Ardania
- 11 November 2000 - 12 March 2019: Her Majesty The Dowager Queen Mother of Ardania
Foreign government titles
- 1999 - 11 November 2000: Sovereign Head of the Order of the Silver Dragon
- 11 November 2000 - Present: Senior Order of the Silver Dragon
Foreign titles of nobility
The Queen's style and title in full:
The name for the Woodlandia Shirley was chosen in honor of Her Majesty Dowager Queen Shirley, grandmother to Prince Shawn of the Principality of Woodlandia.
According to DNA test results, Shirley is the 14th Great Granddaughter of King Robert III of Scotland. She descends from the Kings daughter, Princess Mary Stewart, who is the 13th Great Grandmother of Shirley, through her father's maternal line. Further DNA results reveal that Shirley is the Great Granddaughter of many (15+) Kings and Queens, mostly of Scotland, and is a descendant of one of the most prominent and wealthy families in Scottish history, making her one of the most royal people to live in Canada. Shirley descends from many famous historical figureheads such as, Sir William Wallace, who is the 19th great grandfather of Shirley, and Mary I Queen of Scots, who is a fifth cousin 10 times removed. Shirley and Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom are 12th cousins once removed through Tracy's grandfather on her maternal side.