Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|Reign||14 March 2020–present|
|Reign||11 November 2001-12 March 2019|
|Spouse||Michael Richards (m. 2001; div. ?)|
|Born||9 March 1967|
Tracy (Tracy Lee; born 9 March 1967) is the reigning monarch of the Kingdom of Mull. Her Majesty Tracy, Queen of the Kingdom of Mull is a member of both the Mull Royal Family and the Woodlandia Royal Family, respectively. She is the eldest daughter of Her Majesty Shirley, Queen of the Kingdom of Mull.
On 14 March 2020, Her Majesty Shirley, Queen of the Kingdom of Mull, abdicated, proclaiming her eldest daughter and heir apparent, HRH Tracy the Princess Royal of Mull, the second monarch and the second Queen of the Kingdom of Mull. By default, Queen Tracy's eldest son, HRH Hereditary Sovereign Prince of Woodlandia, also became the first Crown Prince of Mull and heir apparent, upon his mother's accession as Queen of the Kingdom of Mull.
Tracy was born on 9 March 1967 in Southern Ontario, Canada.
Legitimacy & Right to Rule as Sovereign
Prime ministers, and other heads of government
|Kingdom of Mull||Shawn||Prime Minister||13 September 2019 – Present|
Titles, styles, honours and arms
Titles, and styles
- 9 March 1967-21 July 2001 - Miss Tracy
- 1999-11 November 2001 - Her Royal Highness Tracy, Princess Royal of the Kingdom of Ardania
- 11 November 2001-12 March 2019 - Her Majesty Tracy, Queen of the Kingdom of Ardania
- 11 November 2001-14 March 2020 - Her Royal Highness Tracy, Princess Royal of the Kingdom of Mull
- 12 March 2019-Present - Minister of Labor (Woodlandia)
- 14 March 2020-Present - Her Majesty Tracy, Queen of the Kingdom of Mull
Tracy is the first Princess Royal of both the Kingdom of Ardania and the Kingdom of Mull, respectively, an appellation given only to the eldest daughter of the sovereign.
- 14 February 2020-Present - Sovereign Head of the Order of the Royal Knights of the Mull Guard (R.K.M.G.)
- 12 March 2019-Present - Order of St. Wallace
Foreign titles of nobility
- 26 June 2019-Present - Her Grace the Duchess of Liberty
According to DNA test results, Tracy is the 15th Great Granddaughter of King Robert III of Scotland. She descends from the Kings daughter, Princess Mary Stewart, who is the 14th Great Grandmother of Tracy, through her mother's paternal line. Further DNA results reveal that Tracy is the Great Granddaughter of many (15+) Kings and Queens, mostly of Scotland, and is a descendant of one of the most prominent and wealthy families in Scottish history, making her one of the most royal people to live in Canada. Tracy descends from many famous historical figureheads such as, Sir William Wallace, who is the 20th great grandfather of Tracy, and Mary I Queen of Scots, who is a fifth cousin 11 times removed. Tracy and Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom are 13th cousins through Tracy's grandfather on her maternal side.