Princess Mathilde, Duchess of Floraison
Her Royal Highness
24 July 1995
Princess Mathilde, Duchess of Floraison is the younger sister of Archduke Christoph II of Mimas and the only daughter to Christoph I Henry. Mathilde was made Dame Grand Cross of the Order of Saturn in July 2015. Since 2018 she resides in Malmö, Sweden.
Education and career
Mathilde is a trained hairdresser and worked as such for a couple of years before studying technology at Malmö University, Sweden. As of 2020 she works as a salesperson in Malmö.
Mathilde was not aware of the existance of the Archduchy of Mimas until she was 20 years old. Christoph II then gave her and the rest of the archducal family the rank of Prince and Princesses. Mathilde has taken her role as Princess of Mimas seriously and often takes part in official meetings at the Malmö Headquarters. However, Mathilde has chosen to not take part in the running of the nation.
Grand Master of the Order of the Mast in the Woods
In 2013 a radio mast was unofficially inaugurated by the local residents under a parodic ceremony. Mathilde was present during this event and was in September 2020 granted the rank of Grand Master of the then newly founded Order of the Mast in the Woods. Along with the Grand Mastery, Mathilde was granted the order in the rank of Commander 1st Class.
- Dame Grand Cross of the Order of Saturn (24 July 2015)
- Grand Mistress and Commander 1st Class of the Order of the Mast in the Woods
- Dame Grand Cross of the Most Exalted Order of the Royal House of Helmond-Bernhard (9 September 2021)
- Dame Grand Cross of the Most Noble Royal Family Order of the Crown of Queensland (9 September 2021)
- Lady Grand Cross of the Most Honourable Order of the Queen Catherine Precious Crown (9 September 2021)
- Dame First Class of the Most Noble Order of the Precious Crown (15 April 2021 – 24 October 2022)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy (8 June 2021)