Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Polish Republic of Freeland
| Polish Republic of Freeland |
Vīvendum et moriendum pro libertātem
(Latin: Living and dying for freedom)
|- President||Jakub Baran|
|- Vice-President||Daniel Horowski|
|Legislature||Rada Narodowa PRF|
|Established||April 25, 2016|
|Area claimed||6,515 km²|
|National sport||Association football|
The Polish Republic of Freeland is a micronation founded on 25th april 2016.
The government in Freeland are free democratic.
Freeland is inspired by Liberland.
Government and politics
President Jakub Baran
Vice-President Daniel Horowski
Primie minister Filip Augustyniak
Sport Minister Filip Augustyniak
Media Minister Dominik Barczewski
Minister of E-Sport Filip Miłek
Minister of the Interior
Finance and bank minister Bartosz Labuszka
Minister of Culture Kacper Michalak
Minister of forgein relations Jan Gawlak
KWW Lepsza Polska - KWW Better Poland
Leader Mr. media minister Dominik Barczewski
Mr. E-Sport minister Filip Miłek
Mr. Minister of Culture Piotr Maciejewski
Mr. Prime Minister and sport minister Filip Augustyniak
Freelandzka Partia Robitnicza - Freeland Workers' Party
Leader Mr. president Jakub Baran
Mr. Vice-president and Minister of forgein relations Daniel Horowski
Mr. Wiktor Rzeziński
Bezpartyjni - No parties
Mr. Minister of foreign relations Jan Gawlak
Very good relations
- Popular Union of Occitania
- Republic of New Saarland
- Republic of Molossia
- Florian Republic
- People's Republic of Magnificat
- The Duchy of Vitkovka
- Republic of Ursus
- Republic of Viland
- Republic of Cromia
- Empire of Sunilian State
- United Socialist Republic of Emeria
- The Holy Imperial Kingdom of Vennmont
- Republic of New Saarland
Countries recognize by Freeland
- Republic of China
- Free Papua Movement
- Nagorno-Karabakh Republic
- UN members
- Vatican City State
- Republic of Kosovo
- South Ossetia
Freeland dosen't recognize
- Donetsk Considered as a terrorist organization
- Islamic State Considered as a terrorist organization
- Luhansk Considered as a terrorist organization
- Palestine Considered as a terrorist organization
- Republic of Crimea
Polish Republic of Freeland have only one Special OPS with name Green Eagles, and this is full army. In army is only 9 person, and this is the goverment. Thats the smallest army in the world.
The Freelands economy is based on selling things on polish and norwegian market sites like allegro.pl and finn.no.
Geography and climate
Freeland have 9 cities:
- Viten (capital city)- mayor Jakub Baran
- Kłomina - mayor Dominik Barczewski
- Glavat in Poland- mayor Daniel Horowski
- Oslovia in Norway
- 29 January: Birthday of the President
- 25 April: Establishment Day
In PRF we speak Polish and English. Freeland have also own names for months.
President of soccer association Hubert Orzeczowski
Soccer national team is member of Micronational Virtual Football Federation (MVFF).
National stadium is 'Viten Arena' located in capital city.
Freeland is hosting first edition of MVFF World cup 2017.
PRF have one soccer league Superklasa PRF with 9 teams:
SUPERKLASA PRF 2017/2018
Lp. Team W D L MP Pt
1. Pnica United 13 2 1 16 41 (current champion)
2. Wolf Viten 9 3 4 16 30
3. FC Polonia Viten 8 5 3 16 29
4. KS Bruk Glavat 7 5 4 16 26
5. Lokomotiv Opolla 7 3 6 16 24
6. MKS Jekthamna 5 3 8 16 18
7. WKS Kotów Kotowina 3 4 9 16 13
8. OKS Oder Opolla 3 3 10 16 12
9. KS Oslovia 2 2 10 16 8
PRF have also national teams in Hockey and Rugby.