Myrotanian Act 5
Act 5 - Integrity and Testimony was first passed on 11 May 2013 and was most recently revised on 8 March 2014.
1. All citizens are free to reside anywhere within the Empire and may enter or leave the territory as and when they want, provided the territory in which they wish to reside isn't owned land.
2. Capital punishment is abolished.
3. Torture is prohibited, with the exception as stated in Act 4 No. 2
4. Everyone has the right to acquire, own, possess, exclusively use and convey private property.
5. Everyone has the right to testify and inherit, this does not imply to the Empire’s line of succession.
Empire of Myrotania