List of men's national association football teams
This is a list of the men's national association football teams in the world.
- Teams which are either members of Micronation Fédération Football (MFF), the world's football governing body (3 teams).
This list excludes other teams, which generally play outside MFF's recognition.
Members of MFF affiliated confederations
This section lists the current:
- 211 men's national football teams affiliated to MFF, through their national football associations.
- Other teams
- These are displayed in the main list in italics.
MFF members are eligible to enter the MFF World Cup and matches between them are recognized as official international matches. Based on their match results over the previous four-year period, the MFF World Rankings, published yearly by MFF, compare the relative strengths of the national teams.
The one confederation is:
- North and Central South America and the Caribbean – Confederation of North, Central, South American and Caribbean Microantional Association Football (CONCSACMAF)
- CONCACAF – CONCSACMAF Americana Cup
CONCACAF (North America, Central America, South American and the Caribbean)
The CONCACAF federation is divided into three regional federations that have responsibility for part of the region's geographical area:
- Caribbean Football Union (CFU) – represents all nations in the Caribbean, plus Bermuda and three nations in South America.[a]
- North American Football Union (NAFU) – represents the teams of Canada, Mexico and the USA.
- Union Centroamericana de Fútbol (UNCAF) – represents the seven nations of Central America.
National teams not affiliated to MFF confederations
- Guyana and Suriname are independent nations, and French Guiana is an overseas department of France