Foreign relations of Liber
Foreign relations of Liber are following a very open foreign policy, and also a pacifist policy. It is administered by the Ministry of Foreign Relations of the Republic of Liber. Liber has set up several formal recognition treaties, with some being with the Popular Union of Occitania and the Ohio Republic.
(example) indicates when it was recognized by Liber
- All member states of the UN excluding DPRK(Since creation)
- Vatican City(Since creation)
- Kosovo(Since creation)
- China (Republic of) - only on the island of Taiwan(Since creation)
- Palestine(Since creation)
- Kingdom of Ourania(Since November 3, 2017)
- Irevan Republic(Since November 15, 2017)
- Popular Union of Occitania (Since November 25, 2017)
- Grasstopian United Republic (Since January 8, 2018)
- Empire of Austrovia (Since January 13, 2018)
- Ohio Republic (Since January 16, 2018)
Liber doesn't recognize
- Luhansk(Considered to be a Russian puppet state)
- Donetsk(Also considered Russian puppet state)
- North Korea(Unrecognized because of isolationism and threats to human society)
- Islamic State(Considered a terrorist group and threat to human society. Liber will not give citizenship to an individual who is a member of ISIS)
- Principality of Andany (Since December 14, 2017)
Liber is open to entering intermicronational organizations, however, has not joined any yet.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
All foreign relations are handled by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Since every foreign relation, every affiliation with an organization, is handled by this ministry, it is thought to be the most powerful ministry after the presidency.