This article refers to a micronation or element of micronationalism which is defunct and no longer exists. You can help make the article reflect that or ask on the talk page for further information.
|Government||Federal multi-party directorial republic with thorough elements of direct democracy|
|Henry Twain (President)|
|Legislature||House of Assembly|
|Establishment||9 January 2016|
The Atlantic Commonwealth (sometimes referred to as the Commonwealth or the AC) is a micronation located on various different regions centered around the Atlantic Ocean. It was the second incarnation of the Federated States of America.
Pre-Commonwealth Era (August 2014 - June 2015)
Brainstorming Era & Constitutional Convention (July 2015 - December 2015)
First Atlanteon Session (January 2016 - May 2016)
May 2016 Elections & Second Atlanteon Session (May 2016 - present)
Commonwealth Province is the name granted to a region in which has signed a treaty acknowledging the Atlantic Executive Councilmembers as their districts de facto heads of state. Throughout the history of the Atlantic Commonwealth there have been nearly one dozen of these Provinces, however in recent times most have become defunct. The below list mentions all administrative regions which have, at some point, been Commonwealth Provinces. Cambridge Province is the oldest Province still in existence, and the only one of the original five to still be a Commonwealth Province.
- Cambridge (9 January 2016 – present)
- Capital (11 January 2016 – present)
- Glenn Haven (20 January 2016 – present)
- Newsouth Padray (1 April 2016 – present)
- Esse (18 April 2016 – present)
- Memorialton (1 April 2016 – present)
- South Padre (20 January 2016 - 15 April 2016)
- Mustang Island (20 January 2016 - 19 March 2016)
- Dixieland (20 January 2016 - c.20 March 2016)