Vichy Sakuranomiya

From MicroWiki, the micronational encyclopædia
Jump to: navigation, search
Union Of Sakuranomiyan States

Anthem
"Sakuranomiya Is Ours"
Indonesia
Capital cityPejaten
Largest cityPejaten
Official language(s)English, Indonesian
Official religion(s)Christianity,Hinduism
DemonymSakuranomiyan
GovernmentPuppet State

Vichy Sakuranomiya(Officially the Union Of Sakuranomiyan States) is a puppet state of Seveiria,the United Southeast Asian States, and Moldania. Its name is based off of Vichy France. Fascist Sakuranomiya is only recognized by 15% of nations. The other 85% recognize the Vichy government. This reduces the Fascists to revolutionaries.