Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|Construction date||2022 (estimated)|
|Founding members||Zarel I of New Eiffel, and JJ Maxwell of the Empire of Qoí|
|Population||50 - 100 (planned)|
|Number of houses||Unknown|
|Number of districts||3 (planned)|
Project Microcity is a planned micronation between Zarel Smith and JJ Maxwell. The idea was originally planned by Zarel. In his main idea, Zarel planned to move to Iceland, and construct a functioning city. JJ was willing to help construct a micronation out of these two cities after he had a similar idea. Eryn Lewis also helped bring Project Microcity to life after asking, "why don't all the people who want to make a city micronation all just merge together and make one big city micronation?" A few plans were put together by JJ and Zarel a few hours later.
A few broad goals have been agreed upon by Zarel and JJ.
- New Eiffel will most likely be a state in the micronation
- The Empire of Qoí will most likely be dissolved before the project begins
- Iceland is the most likely candidate for Zarel's state/city
- Central Pennsylvania is the most likely candidate for JJ's state/city
- The two states will be under one central government, similar to the United States
- The project is set to begin in 2022