Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Crown Princess Maud of Hélianthis
|This article is a stub. You can help MicroWiki by expanding it.|
|Her Serene Highness|
Maud of Hélianthis
|Crown Princess of Hélianthis
|Reign||1 june 2013 - present|
|House||House of Merchadou|
|Father||Philippe Merchadou, Grand Duke of Hélianthis|
|Mother||Chantal Schmitt, Grand Duchess of Hélianthis|
|Born||30 March 1989|
Saint-Nicolas Hospital, France
Maud of Hélianthis (born March 30, 1989) is currently the heiress of the throne of the Principality of Hélianthis.
If she accesses one day to the throne as provided by the Constitution, she will be the first Sovereign Princess of Hélianthis after her brother, the current Reigning Prince Vincent I.
Princess Maud made all her studies in Blaye. She was proclaimed "Princess heir to the throne" in the accession of her brother on the throne of Hélianthis June 1, 2013.
She is in couple with Marc Deu.On 2 February 2016, the services of the palace announced that Crown Princess are expecting their first child. The Countess de Blaye gives birth, Monday, June 20, 2016, a girl named Leane, heiress presumptive:
- Her Serene Highness the Princess Leane of Hélianthis (2016).
Titles and honors
Since the accession of her brother to the throne she occupies the first place in the order of succession. She is titled "Countess of Blaye", title carried by the heir of the throne.
- 30 march 1989 - 1 june 2013: Miss Maud Merchadou
- 1 june 2013–present: Her Serene Highness the Crown Princess, Countess of Blaye
- Her Serene Highness, the Crown Princess of Hélianthis, Countess of Blaye, Viscountess of Mortefond, Baroness of Canterane
- Grand Officer of the Prince's Order of the Grand Cross of St. Paul