|Luigio Palace |
Italian: Palazzo Luigio
|Palace, Feudal Capital|
|Location:||Eastern hill, |
|Seat:||House Zannier, Feudal lord|
|Castellan warden:||Giovanni Zannier|
|Feudal seat of:||Feud of Vignetia|
The palace was built by the family between 1755 and 1759 on the remains of an older, abandoned residence the Zanniers used after leaving the Pinzon's Castle.
It is now the official feudal seat of House Zannier, and it's inhabited by the branch of the family headed by Aldo Zannier.