Order of the Banner (Kosmark)
|The Most Honourable Order of the Banner|
Die meisten Orden der Ehren Banner
|Awarded by the Kingdom of Kosmark|
|Type||State decoration with 3 classes|
|Awarded for||Serving within the Diplomatic service or military|
|Established||10 April 2014|
|First awarded||11 April 2014|
|Last awarded||Currently awarded|
|Total awarded||Recipients: 5|
|Next (higher)||National Order of Kosmark|
|Next (lower)||Honour Cross|
The Order of the Banner is a chilvaric order bestowed by the [Monarch of the Kingdom of Kosmark. Founded on 10 April 2014 by King Owen.
The Order of the Banner was created on the 10th April 2014 by King Owen through Royal patent to allow the formation of an order that recognised the work done by Diplomats and the military.
There are three grades in the Order of the Banner - the first two may be legally referred to as knights.
- Knight/Dame Grand Cross of the Order of the Banner (GCB)
- Knight/Dame Commander of the Order of the Banner (KCB/DCB)
- Commander of the Order of the Banner (CB)
Knight/Dame Grand Crosses of the Order of the Banner (GCB)
- Lord Myles, Earl of Reindhelm: 11/04/2014
- Prince Owen, Duke of Holmenburg: 11/04/2014
Knight/Dame Companions of the National Order of Kosmark (KCB/DCB)
- Lord Jack, Baron of Neuerhut: 11/04/2014
Commanders of the Order of the Banner (CB)