Micronational video game content rating system
This is a list of micronational video game content rating systems.
A comparison of current film rating systems, showing age on the horizontal axis. Note however that the specific criteria used in assigning a classification can vary widely from one country to another. Thus a color code or age range cannot be directly compared from one country to another.
- – No restrictions: Suitable for all ages / Aimed at young audiences / Exempt / Not rated / No applicable rating.
- – No restrictions: Parental guidance is suggested for designated age range.
- – No restrictions: Not recommended for a younger audience but not restricted.
- – Restricted: Parental accompaniment required for younger audiences.
- – Prohibitive: Exclusively for older audience / Restricted to licensed premises / Purchase age-restricted / Banned.
|AL||6||9||12||16||18||N/A||Contentwatch is also a micronational motion picture content rating system.|
|5-, U||U||PC||YT||OT||A||3X, N/A, M||This is also a micronational motion picture content rating system.|
Kingdom of Mahuset
|3+||7+||9+||12+||17+||21+||N/A||IMRS was used by the Kingdom of Mahuset, but not by its succesors.|