Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Micronational Assistance Office
The MAO is headed by the Director, who has yet to be appointed. As of October 2009, there are no planned positions in the office, with assistance coming directly from the A1 Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Immigration and the A1 Office of the Chairman.
Types of assistance offered
The types of assistance are split into the categories of 'practical' and 'general support'.
- Provision of temporary government ministers/public servants who may serve the functions of 'filling gaps' in ministries and public services
- Information Technology support
- Creation of websites
- Creation of other online services
- Maintenance of websites
- Maintenance of other online services
- Any other reasonable I.T request from the government in question
- Appointment of a special advisor to the government in question to:
- Advise on foreign relations matters
- Advise on internal matters
- Any other reasonable administrative request from the government in question
- Any reasonable assistance and/or advice required in the process of the establishment of a micronation
List of micronations assisted
- The Democratic Republic of Nasatroe
- Students' Isocratic Oligarchy of Yabloko