Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Line of succession to the former throne of New Europe
|This article has no relevant categories. Please help MicroWiki by adding a category to this page and removing this template.|
New Europe had equal primogeniture from 2012. The Reformation of the Imperial House Law adopted on 20 December 2011 restricted the throne to those descended from Emperor Wilhelm and his brother, Hereditary Prince Jonatan of New Europe, through approved marriages.
- Prince Rupert II from Prussia (b. 1950)
- Princess Marie, Lady of Berteau (b. 1967)
- (3) Dawn, Dowager Grand Duchess of Petrowski (b. 1969)
- (6) Danyel, Princess of Bruno (b. 1971)
- (7) Princess Sienna-Rose of Bruno (b. 2001)
- (8) Prince Sebastiano-Romani of Bruno (b. 2006)