Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Kingdom of Hope
| Kingdom of Hope,|
|Official language(s)||Russian (Russian)|
|- King||Alexander I|
|Established||27 November 2012|
|Area claimed||none now|
|Currency||Russian rouble, cryptocurrencies|
|Time zone||Europe, Moscow (GMT+3)|
|This nation is a member of the Space Debris Treaty, Multi-Oceanic Garbage Patch Treaty, Great Pacific Garbage Patch Treaty, Cesidian Root|
The Kingdom of Hope is a micronation currently without real territory claims founded by Alexander I in 2012 in Russia. Currently Kingdom of Hope is not recognized by any government or any country, and appears to be more virtual nation, then real, but territory gaining is high priority mission of Kingdom.
- November 27, 2012 - micronation was founded, Independence Act was published first time
- December 3, 2012 - GreenPeace support, joining Rainbow Warriors club
- December 6, 2012 - established diplomatic relations with Baltic Principality
- December 21, 2012 - established diplomatic relations with Byzantine Empire
- December 24, 2012 - Wikimedia Foundation support
- December 30, 2012 - established diplomatic relations with Kingdom of the White Lands
- February 11, 2013 - established diplomatic relations with Princedom of Aysellant
- April 7, 2013 - established diplomatic relations with Republic Eslanda
- 2014-2015 Kingdom didn't make any activity in the Internet
- 2016-2017 Control of domain was lost, no activity in the Internet
- October 30, 2019 - Domain control restored, official website restored
According to census of 2013 the number of citizens was 15 people. Because of long inactivity period number of citizens lowered to 3, including Royal family.