Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
The Federation is a formal merger between several districts. As such, it forms a federal republic.
- The President is the formal head of state for the Federation. He or she has the power to declar war, declare state of emergency and veto bills in Parliament, although they may not create bills of their own.
- Each district provides a member of parliament. Members of Parliament may create new bills and vote on the fait of said bills.
The Federation is a free market country, although there are socialist elements, particularly within South Hamilton. It's official currency is the Canadian Dollar, as it has been realised that no micronation can hope to compete with macronations economically.
- South Hamilton District (Capital)
The Districs are currently in a state of economic and military alliance, but lack national unity. Patriotism is relatively high, although most citizens feel more loyalty to their district then to the central government.
Similary, by-partisan conflict is high. The leading political parties are largely divided between the districts, a problem which must eventually be addressed.
- Hamilton Federalist Party (Liberal/Conservative Alliance)
- Hamilton New Democratic Party (Sociallist/Liberal Alliance)
- Hamilton Nationalist Party (Nationalist/Conservative Alliance)