Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Ganja Den Liberation Army
|Active||2010 – present|
|Country (currently operating in)||Ganja Den Empire, Scotland|
|Active Service Units (ASU)||The Pollok Park Brigade, The Busby Brigade, The East Ayrshire Brigade|
|Rank Held By ASU's||Volunteer (led by an Officer Commanding)|
|Current Engagements||War of Legalization|
|Standard weapon||Petrol Bomb (at present)|
The Ganja Den Liberation Army or the GDLA are the military wing of The Ganja Den Empire. However they are, in practice, more commonly considered a small band of rebels from Glasgow, Scotland. On the 27th of April, A Company First Battalion (The Pollok Park Brigade) of the GDLA formally began operations with the procurement of arms and planning of an engagement with the Park Ranger Service in early June 2010.
Divisions of The GDLA
- The Pollok Park Brigade
- The Busby Brigade
- The East Ayrshire Brigade
Proscribed Terrorist Organizations And Enemies of the State
Listed enemies of the state include:
- The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- British Armed Forces (Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force)
- Strathclyde Police (although most importantly, the Dog Branch)
- British Transport Police
- Glasgow City Council
- The Park Ranger Service (See Above)
- The British National Party & British People's Party (and all other rascist or "neo-nazi" organisations)
- The Orange Institution (and all others who incite hatred, sectarianism and bigotry of any form)
War of Legalization
|War of Legalization|
|Date: April 2010 - Present|
|Place: West Central Scotland & GDE|
|Outcome: No outcome, no violent engagements as of 6th May 2010.|
GDA: 15-20 members
GDLA: 3 Brigades, poorly equipped.