Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Dan's System of Classification
|This article is of poor quality and needs improvement. You can help improve the article by editing it. The discussion page may contain suggestions.|
|This article is a stub. You can help Microwiki by expanding it.|
Dan's System of the Classification of Nations is to classify nations of all types, including micronations and macronations. It was introduced on 2 April 2012.
King Daniel I (aka dancar) of Danland wanted to introduce his system of classification because he wanted to classify the differences between a developed macronation (e.g. the USA or Japan) and a micronation (e.g. Danland or Sealand), so he introduced his classification of nations.
- 1st World: Refers to developed macronations such as the USA, European countries and Japan.
- 2nd World: Refers to developing macronations such as many African nations.
- 3rd World: Limited recognised macronations such as Kosovo.
- 4th World: Micronation like Sealand.
- 5th World: A serious micronation with potential, but it will need an attractive culture to florish.
- 6th World: A flaky micronation, a bit like the Kingdom of St. Charlie.
- 7th World: An imaginary country, which issues its own artistamps.
- 8th World: A fictional nation, e.g. the Isle of Sodor or United Federation