Cascadian Feminist Workers Union
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Feminist Workers Union |
Sindicato Feminista de Trabajadores (Spanish)
Aontas na nOibrithe Feimineach (Irish)
|Founded||August 18, 2019|
|General nature||Trade Union and peak trade union body, Syndicalist organisation, Female Empowerment through syndicalism.|
|General Secretary||Amy Smith|
|Deputy Secretary||Josh Graceson|
The Feminist Workers Union, or FWO, (Irish:Aontas na nOibrithe Feimineach, AOF, Spanish: Sindicato Feminista de Trabajadores, SFT) is a labor union currently operating and representing all workers in Cascadia.
The objectives of FWO are:
- The collective nationalization of industry;
- Organization of wage and salary earners in the workplace;
- The use of Cascadian resources to maintain full employment, establish affordable living standards which increase productivity, and create opportunities for the development of talent;
- Ensuring the democratic management of self managed business and companies;
- Ensure protections for worker safety in collaboration with the Cascadian laws and that laws are upheld by Cascadian Police, the Constitutional Court, Ministry of Justice and National Assembly;
- Ensuring the safety and empowerment of female workers to join industries regardless of "gender norms"
- Ensuring the equal wage and salary earning of female workers in comparison to male counterparts.