COVID-19 pandemic in Caudonia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||Principality of Caudonia|
|First case||17 March 2020|
|‡ Suspected cases have not been confirmed as being due to this strain by laboratory tests, although some other strains may have been ruled out.|
The COVID-19 pandemic spread to Caudonia with its first case on 17 March 2020.
- On 11 March, Prince William I released a statement regarding the five confirmed cases of COVID-19 within the state of Ohio at that time. He said that the virus is expected to spread to all areas of Caudonia, and that the government will take all necessary precautions to ensure the well-being of Caudonians.
- On 12 March, the Health and Social Care Office published information regarding the wearing of masks to curb the spread of COVID-19. Also on 12 March, the county council of Bismarck voted unanimously to declare a state of emergency.
- On 14 March, additional cases were confirmed in the vicinity of Bismarck and the county council began discussing what further actions could be taken.
- On 17 March, the Prince announced Caudonia's first confirmed case, a Caudonian citizen living in Texas.
- On 29 March, the Department of Foreign Affairs released a statement advising all citizens in the United States to heed and obey any instructions issued by health authorities, and to practise necessary precautions such as washing hands thoroughly and the wearing of masks.
- On 30 March, the Administrator of Bismarck announced a suspected case. He advised all residents to stay vigilant and self-isolate if they show any symptoms.
- On 19 April, the Health and Social Care Office published its first set of formal guidelines for combating COVID-19.
- On 27 April, CBC News reported Caudonia's second confirmed case, a Caudonian citizen living in France.
- On 2 May, the Administrator of Bismarck announced the Caudonia's third confirmed case, which was also Caudonia's only hospitalisation.
- On 5 July, the Prince announced Caudonia's fourth confirmed case.
- On 19 October, the Prince announced that there were three suspected cases of COVID-19 in the county of Ozarkia. These cases were confirmed to be negative within a few days.
- On 23 November, the Prince announced that the Administrator of Bismarck had contracted COVID-19, bringing the total number of cases to five.
- On 26 July, CBC News reported that a Caudonian national on holiday in Mexico had tested positive, bringing the total number of cases to seven.
- On 3 October, the Prince announced that he has had symptoms since the 1st and suspects he contracted COVID-19. He was tested on 7 October, however there was an error with processing his test and no results were received.
- On 26 November, the Prince announced that two individuals from Canland had contracted COVID-19 following a Thanksgiving party.
- On 1 January, the Prince announced that two other individuals from Canland had contracted COVID-19 following a New Year's Eve party.
- On 9 January, it was announced that two individuals, a Caudonian citizen living in france and a resident of Törland, had tested positive for COVID-19 on the 2nd and 5th respectively.
- On 15 January, the Prince announced that a Caudonian citizen living in Pennsylvania had tested positive for COVID-19 on that same day.
- On 16 July, it was announced that a Caudonian citizen living in South Carolina had contracted COVID-19.
List of cases
|1||17 March 2020||Confirmed||Principality of Caudonia||Recovered|
|2||30 March 2020||Suspected||Principality of Caudonia||Recovered|
|3||27 April 2020||Confirmed||Principality of Caudonia||Recovered|
|4||2 May 2020||Confirmed||United States||Recovered|
|5||5 July 2020||Confirmed||Principality of Caudonia||Recovered|
|6||23 November 2020||Confirmed||Principality of Caudonia||Recovered|
|7||26 July 2021||Confirmed||Principality of Caudonia||Recovered|
|8||1 October 2021||Suspected||Principality of Caudonia||Recovered|
|9||26 November 2021||Confirmed||Principality of Caudonia||Recovered|
|10||26 November 2021||Confirmed||Principality of Caudonia||Recovered|
|11||1 January 2022||Confirmed||Principality of Caudonia||Recovered|
|12||1 January 2022||Confirmed||Principality of Caudonia||Recovered|
|13||2 January 2022||Confirmed||Principality of Caudonia||Recovered|
|14||5 January 2022||Confirmed||Principality of Caudonia||Recovered|
|15||15 January 2022||Confirmed||Principality of Caudonia||Recovered|
|16||16 July 2022||Confirmed||Principality of Caudonia||Recovered|