Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Caladonian Green Party
|Green Party of Caladonia|
|Founded||August 20, 2013|
|Ideology||Socialism, Social Democracy, Nationalism and Green Politics|
|Seats in the Federal Parliament|
|Seats in the Caladonian Parliament|
The The Green Party is a political party of the Republic of Caladonia and the Delsh-Westlandian Federal Republic and currently holds 2 seats in the Federal Parliament, and is the current the government of Caladonia. The Green Party aligns itself with Socialism, Social Democracy, Nationalism and Green politics/environmentalism.
The Green Party was founded by the First Minister of Caladonia, Bradley Booth on August 20th, 2013 in Balgay. The formation of the party ended the non-party stance of the Republic of Caladonia which previously was a dictatorship. The current leader of the party is Bradley Booth who in January 2014 was elected president of the Delsh-Westlandian Federal Republic.
- Increase the powers held by the individual republics of the federation.
- Improving the culture of the federation and it's republics.
- Improving environmental protection through government regulations and programs.
- Supporting and increasing the rights of all citizens and non-citizens alike and increasing the support of the physically and mentally disabled, the LGBT community, and generally supports equal rights for all.
- Decrease the amount spent on electricity throughout the federation.
- Increase Recycling throughout the federation.
|Election||Leader||# of candidates||# of seats to be won||# of seats won||# of total votes||% of popular vote|
|September 2013||Bradley Booth